All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I love this thread.
Why?
Because it gives me and everyone interested the chance to ask questions and get first-hand answers, that are always well said and packed with information.
I don´t know if this question was on this thread before, but i´m curious about one thing:
Do the athletes get to see the uniform before it is ordered? Like some kind of private sneak peak and is their opinion involved in the designing process?
Thank you :)

I love this thread.
Why?
Because it gives me and everyone interested the chance to ask questions and get first-hand answers, that are always well said and packed with information.
I don´t know if this question was on this thread before, but i´m curious about one thing:
Do the athletes get to see the uniform before it is ordered? Like some kind of private sneak peak and is their opinion involved in the designing process?
Thank you :)
Generally, if it is a new uniform, only the coaches and reps from the uniform company will see the uniform before they are distributed. That is partly for surprise, and partly because we are usually tweaking the design right up until the last possible minute.

Back