All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The issue we have come across with most themes is that there may be 3-5 decent team names associated with it. Realistically, we have to plan on the possibility of using 15-20 potential names. (Or double that if it works out as well as CA Plano)

The issue we have come across with most themes is that there may be 3-5 decent team names associated with it. Realistically, we have to plan on the possibility of using 15-20 potential names. (Or double that if it works out as well as CA Plano)
Shades of a color? Start at one end of the color spectrum and go from there.

Just googling comes up with a chart of 25 shades of blue, red… It's "Wine", Not Dark Red - Here Are The Correct Names Of All Color Shades

Obviously, some colors aren't appropriate for some teams, but if you went with reds, you might be able to build a winecats off of fierceboard.

You will have to be known as THE Cheer Athletics to be in Columbus. (Like THE Ohio State University) Team names such As Scarlet Katz, Gray Katz, and Brutus Katz are acceptable. No referring to anything that has to do with the team "up North". Buckeye living requires these rules. Oh.. And when someone yells out "O-H", I hope all your teams will know enough to return the call with an "I-O"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rules all Ohioans live by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Shades of a color? Start at one end of the color spectrum and go from there.

Just googling comes up with a chart of 25 shades of blue, red… It's "Wine", Not Dark Red - Here Are The Correct Names Of All Color Shades

Obviously, some colors aren't appropriate for some teams, but if you went with reds, you might be able to build a winecats off of fierceboard.

I was just talking about this to a close friend and was inquiring how they are going to name the Ohio teams. The colors would be great IMO

How about the mythology theme - Greek or Roman Gods and Goddesses' names. I don't know of any gyms that use that. Our small gym (4 teams total) uses Mardi Gras theme.. "Krewe of ______" as our team names.

How about the mythology theme - Greek or Roman Gods and Goddesses' names. I don't know of any gyms that use that. Our small gym (4 teams total) uses Mardi Gras theme.. "Krewe of ______" as our team names.
I love Mardis Gras theme! NorCal elite uses gods/goddesses, I have always liked that!

Ooh I love Gods/Goddesses and then later you can always add in nymph names, the muses, etc. even cerberus the three headed dog in the underworld. You will never run out of names either! I mean JupiterCats have a ring no?

Back