All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hi @BlueCat - can you give us any info on the Cheer Alliance comp?

I don't know all of the details, but the vast majority of the teams who were previously participating in an event called the Champions League are now participating in the New York event instead. Nfinity apparently owns the rights to the name "Champions League" as a cheer event and is holding an event in Nashville on the same date.

Last edited:
I don't know all of the details, but the vast majority of the teams who were previously participating in an event called the Champions League are now participating in the New York event instead. Nfinity apparently owns the rights to the name "Champions League" as a cheer event and are holding an event in Nashville on the same date.

is there a reason that cheer athletics and many of these other gyms chose not to attend the champions league next year?

Thank you for that info @BlueCat . Do you know if it is a one day comp like CL was for the Alliance teams? Are lower levels invited to compete too?If so , is it one or two days? Are there extras, like the prom and movie?

Thank you for that info @BlueCat . Do you know if it is a one day comp like CL was for the Alliance teams? Arde lower levels invited to compete too?If so , is it one or two days? Are there extras, like the prom and movie?
I have not been a part of all of the discussions, but I believe the event is open to all teams and all levels. I also believe that it is a 2 day event. I'm sure there will more details available very soon.

There are details that I do not feel comfortable sharing at this point, but essentially, we feel that the New York event will be a significantly better experience for our teams.

Understandable. We brought our gym to champions league this year and it was not a good experience for any of us.

There are details that I do not feel comfortable sharing at this point, but essentially, we feel that the New York event will be a significantly better experience for our teams.
So this means I don't have to travel 8 million miles to see my fave teams in action:)

I know some of Cheer athletics girls have tons of followers. Do you think this as a smart promotion for your gym? They promote huge brands like Uggs, Loreal to 500k followers and posting pictures in CA uniform must be great promotion for your gym. Or do you take it like it is something bad since they are known as "cheerlebrities"?

I know some of Cheer athletics girls have tons of followers. Do you think this as a smart promotion for your gym? They promote huge brands like Uggs, Loreal to 500k followers and posting pictures in CA uniform must be great promotion for your gym. Or do you take it like it is something bad since they are known as "cheerlebrities"?
I believe there are positives and negatives to the social media popularity of some of our athletes. We want to have some control over the way our image/logo/names is used, but we also don't want to try to censor every tweet or Instagram post that our athletes make either. We try to manage the social media as best we can, but occasionally make mistakes I suppose.

Back