All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I just saw a post that said "6 Hour Cheetah Practice" . Curious is this a regular practice? How much do your level 5 teams practice? Thanks!

I just saw a post that said "6 Hour Cheetah Practice" . Curious is this a regular practice? How much do your level 5 teams practice? Thanks!

6 hour practices are not typical. Worlds teams tend to end up with more practice time than the other teams, but it varies depending on what the team needs and the availability/schedules of the athletes on the teams.

Do athletes run the SuperCAmps?

No, we have our own Camps & Training department that works full-time year-round on our camps. Some of the athletes work the camps, but they are actually run by coaches/adults.

No, we have our own Camps & Training department that works full-time year-round on our camps. Some of the athletes work the camps, but they are actually run by coaches/adults.
Do you do tumbling or stunt or coaches training camps at other gyms?

I remember one time reading in your tryout packet (probably about 5years ago) that you didn't want athletes using "CA" or "Cheer Athletics" in their social media names. Is this still a thing? Just curious because I feel like I see so many users names that are "CAInsertNameHere"

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I remember one time reading in your tryout packet (probably about 5years ago) that you didn't want athletes using "CA" or "Cheer Athletics" in their social media names. Is this still a thing? Just curious because I feel like I see so many users names that are "CAInsertNameHere"

It isn't a rule. However, putting "CA" in your username or similar does likely mean that you are under a bit more scrutiny from the coaches.

Now that CA Charlotte have announced RoyalCats, a medium coed level 5 team, what does this mean for JungleCats out of CA Plano? Will they be changing devision as I thought you did not like to have two teams competing in the same devision?

It isn't ideal to have multiple teams in a division, but sometimes it can't realistically be avoided. There are only so many divisions out there - particularly at the Worlds level. Both teams will compete in Medium Coed.

Back