All-Star Cheer Athletics (questions/rumors)

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

When my daughter went no one recruited my daughter for jags so I don't believe it. We all know she would be point everything on jags.

Ironically her favorite staffer there is a Jags coach! She finds him at every comp and says hi and gives him a hug. He says if we are ever in town we can stop by but then again it didn't come with a host family for Jaylen. Sadly disappointed lol

Eta: I know my kid wouldn't make jags I'm only kidding lol

I guess if it was really aimed at 1 coach (whom I assume would be CA staff) there should have been no clear call out of a gym name to begin with.

If truth to it I would think contacting the program directly would have been more effective unless they were just looking for a reaction of sort which I guess is also possible.

"What, you don't even go here!"
That particular facebooker seems perpetually infatuated with "looking for a reaction." They also haven't gotten the memo that deleting posts after you post them doesn't actually get them off the internet. It wasn't hard to find.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

I don't know whether the kid was approached or not, but the rant in question stated not only was the child asked, but was offered a host family. Now, could it be the kid blew it out of proportion...of course.

I can say my family travels 4 hrs one way to dallas and other parents on cheetahs travel 7 and 9 hrs just one way to practice and we've never been offered a host family. I really think whom ever is venting is giving false info. :)

That particular facebooker seems perpetually infatuated with "looking for a reaction." They also haven't gotten the memo that deleting posts after you post them doesn't actually get them off the internet. It wasn't hard to find.

Where did you find it and what did you search? I can't figure out how to search for words and phrases on Facebook, only people.

I can say my family travels 4 hrs one way to dallas and other parents on cheetahs travel 7 and 9 hrs just one way to practice and we've never been offered a host family. I really think whom ever is venting is giving false info. :)

Sidenote: 7-9 hours ONE WAY? At what point does driving become cost-prohibitive and it's actually cheaper to fly?

I saw it on facebook. It has since been deleted.
For 1 the person didn't call out CA As a hole he called out a single coach who is trying to recruit his athlete who is extremely talented . 2 the fact you'll are calling out a 16 year old athlete and calling her a " liar " is making me sick to my stomach . 3 . The whole CA Doesn't host children is a LIE ! Oh wait that's right that new family moved " for work " and also Instead of beating around the bush if we want to talk about someone and how you stalk them on Facebook to even see the post how about we call out a name ? This entire site needs to be taken down and parents need to find a life . So frustrating what has happen to the cheerleading industry oh I know Parents got involved :(

Last edited:
For 1 the person didn't call out CA As a hole he called out a single coach who is trying to recruit his one Nfinity ledgen who is extremely talented . 2 the fact you'll are calling out a 16 year old athlete and calling her a " liar " is making me sick to my stomach . 3 . The whole CA Doesn't host children is a LIE ! Oh wait that's right that new family moved " for work " and also Instead of beating around the bush if we want to talk about someone and how you stalk them on Facebook to even see the post how about we call out a name ? This entire site needs to be taken down and parents need to find a life . So frustrating what has happen to the cheerleading industry oh I know Parents got involved :(
Well I guess we now know which gym this athlete is from....

For 1 the person didn't call out CA As a hole he called out a single coach who is trying to recruit his one Nfinity ledgen who is extremely talented . 2 the fact you'll are calling out a 16 year old athlete and calling her a " liar " is making me sick to my stomach . 3 . The whole CA Doesn't host children is a LIE ! Oh wait that's right that new family moved " for work " and also Instead of beating around the bush if we want to talk about someone and how you stalk them on Facebook to even see the post how about we call out a name ? This entire site needs to be taken down and parents need to find a life . So frustrating what has happen to the cheerleading industry oh I know Parents got involved :(
1. I never said he called out CA, I said he called out a coach. 2. I never said the athlete was a liar. In fact I said I didn't know whether it was true or if maybe the athlete took what was said and thought it meant she was being recruited. I wasn't there so I have no idea. 3. I have no idea if CA recruits or not, nor do I care honestly.
I do not stalk him on facebook. I am friends with him on facebook. I saw his post, and when I saw a conversation was started here, I mentioned that I saw it. BTW, I'm not a parent and perhaps you should simmer down. No one, outside of those of us who actually saw or heard what was posted named an organization. You blew that one. I believe I also said the post had been deleted. I happen to like the person who posted it, and his organization.

Also, spell check is your friend.

For 1 the person didn't call out CA As a hole he called out a single coach who is trying to recruit his one EDITED who is extremely talented . 2 the fact you'll are calling out a 16 year old athlete and calling her a " liar " is making me sick to my stomach . 3 . The whole CA Doesn't host children is a LIE ! Oh wait that's right that new family moved " for work " and also Instead of beating around the bush if we want to talk about someone and how you stalk them on Facebook to even see the post how about we call out a name ? This entire site needs to be taken down and parents need to find a life . So frustrating what has happen to the cheerleading industry oh I know Parents got involved :(
I really wish you had not made it more personal by potentially identifying the minor and gym involved. As you may not have noticed no other mention of those items had been made and was by design to help protect someone's identity. In fact up until now I had no way of identifying the child. Now if up would like I am sure the mods can edit the identifying stuff out of your post or it can be done by us by using the edit feature. Do you have a preference?

"What, you don't even go here!"

Last edited:
Wrong she doesn't cheer anymore yes was a past pro athlete and yes Jason is a good friend of mine
Well if anyone had any lingering confusion over who it was .... They don't now. Not sure how your friend will take to you publicly outing him on this thread. Yikes.

Back