Cheer Curls!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think they are super sassy and girlie, and I love how they look. Straight hair is much easier and in general, it is easier to have a full teams hair look the same straight in comparison to curly. As well I have somehow been named the team hair dresser, at worlds this year I curled 5 different girls hair on my team and several sets of extensions... I wouldn't mind straight hair next year

I don't see how anybody can wear their hair half up and half down during a competition! Maybe its just because I have the longest hair ever, but if ALL of my hair isnt in a high pony tail I am considered a danger to everyone around me. Heck, even with it up its a weapon. But how does having hair down in a routine not drive everyone insane?
agreed. i feel like someones going to tumble on it and its all gonna go wrong.

Amen! Watching a girl tumble out of it is just tragic. You can't stop looking at it as it flies through the air like a furry bird. It's like the 37th member of the team. And she sucks.
It was always worse when it didnt fall completely out, it just dangled there by a thread on the side of her head the rest of the routine! :confused:

my team does half up half down curled, we all use the wand it looks so pretty on the floor!

that awkward moment when there's a new gym with a bright idea of "HEY, let's get wiglets!", or "HEY, let's get an ugly hairpiece that doesn't even come relatively close to the color of our hair!"
UH, no, this is not the novice-intermiediate-advanced cheerleading world it was 10 years ago...I don't even know why we wore them back then!

Back