Cheer Diet/ Ab Workout?!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Jan 26, 2013
I'm not the skinniest person on my team.... Everyone else on my team has abs and then there's me... I'm not skinny at all, I'm REALLY chunky!!:( and the worst part of that is the uniform!!! Belly shirts!! Anything I could do to get in good shape fast!! Anything from 2- weeks to a month??Thanks!!!!!:)

A month is not really long enough to get "in shape", depending on how not-in-shape you really are.
It´s hard for a normal body typed girl on a team with lots of athletic girls, from my experience, to see your real body shape and not being to hard an yourself.

I´ve lost a lot of weight over 3 years (thank you, cheerleading), gained some (just a few pounds), lost some.
For loosing weight things like running or spinning help really quick. Everything you do additionally to your cheer practises will help.
There´s an app for smartphones, it´s called something like Daily Ab Workout. This helped me a lot.
Showing discipline when it comes to everything with sugar or chips will help, too.
Good luck!

Tha
A month is not really long enough to get "in shape", depending on how not-in-shape you really are.
It´s hard for a normal body typed girl on a team with lots of athletic girls, from my experience, to see your real body shape and not being to hard an yourself.

I´ve lost a lot of weight over 3 years (thank you, cheerleading), gained some (just a few pounds), lost some.
For loosing weight things like running or spinning help really quick. Everything you do additionally to your cheer practises will help.
There´s an app for smartphones, it´s called something like Daily Ab Workout. This helped me a lot.
Showing discipline when it comes to everything with sugar or chips will help, too.
Good luck!
Thanks!!:)

Back