All-Star Cheer Extreme 2013 Teams

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I think Kernersville uses 'elite' for their level 5 team names e.g. senior elite and Raleigh uses 'X' e.g. small senior X. I'm fairly sure teams called 'excel' are level 4 teams (not sure if that's location based) and I think the rest of the teams which didn't have a nickname could make up their own, hence why there are teams called butterflies, princesses, etc. Not entirely sure if all of that is right, but it's what I've picked up from other peoples comments.
actually, excel is a team of usually L3 or L4 trying to go up a level by the end of the season. In Senior Excel's case, they looked like an L3 that will eventually be L4.

I read the CEA showcase thread and it seems that by the name of the team people can tell what location they are from. Or that there is rhyme or reason to the team names. Like a team with Elite vs Excel in the name. Then I read about butterflies and turtles. Is there a location that does animal theme? To someone who is new and clueless is there an explanation posted somewhere that lists all the CEA teams? All I found in the Wiki is by division and I can't figure it out using that.
Pretty much it's up to the coaches but there are gyms that go with theme-ish names. For example, Sanford's gym has teams named Envy, Passion, etc. Kville, Elite is lv5, excel is a 3or4 team.

ya thats why i was wondering because the music says mini 3 and stuff and they where a tragic mess complete diff team from last year ! but level 3 is done

That "tragic mess" that you so nicely described is basically a Tinies team with the vets of last year's ME team who did not age off (A LOT of them did.. why Sm Jr 5 and YE are so freaking strong). It is a rebuild year for ME, but those girls will be a lvl 3 Team by year end, even if the division is gone from Varsity events. And keep in mind that they are 4-8 year olds who might be able to take down jr and sr level 2-3 teams by the end of the year. So how about keeping your "tragic mess" comments to yourself while talking about little girls.

That "tragic mess" that you so nicely described is basically a Tinies team with the vets of last year's ME team who did not age off (A LOT of them did.. why Sm Jr 5 and YE are so freaking strong). It is a rebuild year for ME, but those girls will be a lvl 3 Team by year end, even if the division is gone from Varsity events. And keep in mind that they are 4-8 year olds who might be able to take down jr and sr level 2-3 teams by the end of the year. So how about keeping your "tragic mess" comments to yourself while talking about little girls.
I am sorry i should have re worded what i said i really didmt mean it in a bad way. All i ment was that theam was amazing last year so i wasnt sure what happend i also didnt know that they are pretty much tinys this year ! Give props to those little girls that young being able to work level 3 . Youth elite is amazing this year but they where last year to . That is my favorite team out pf all of cea! Again i am sorry for the way i said it i really didnt mean it in a bad way. :)

Thanks.. basically, the force that was 2011-2012 M.E. was a VERY talented group with a lot of 8 year olds who aged off to YE and JE this year. Now, kids who have not had to lead before at this level (like my daughter), are having to lead. And lead a YOUNG group out there. I think my little girl likes the challenge of "leading" and being the one who HAS to get those level 3 skills (for when we get to use them). I like the push, and hopefully, it allows my daughter get ready for whatever she ends up with next year in her first non-mini year of cheer.

Thanks.. basically, the force that was 2011-2012 M.E. was a VERY talented group with a lot of 8 year olds who aged off to YE and JE this year. Now, kids who have not had to lead before at this level (like my daughter), are having to lead. And lead a YOUNG group out there. I think my little girl likes the challenge of "leading" and being the one who HAS to get those level 3 skills (for when we get to use them). I like the push, and hopefully, it allows my daughter get ready for whatever she ends up with next year in her first non-mini year of cheer.
Okay ya now i see what your saying. So your daughter is one of the only ones that didnt age off? Well maybe this season will be alot of fun for her being one of the strongest. Dos she have a tuck or is that what your pushing for? Minis is a fun age always the cutest love love love them

Back