All-Star Cheer Extreme Questions And Answers From Courtney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't believe it
Honestly, I have followed the last couple of pages of this thread and also the thread about the multiple crossovers obtaining a bid. I think Mclovin and others have asked very clear concise questions. The answers, however, have not been quite so clear and consice and have left me a bit puzzled. After reading it all, I kind of feel the same way about the bid you received as I do about the two gyms that competed in the jr 2 division at NCA - and I wish I didn't....

Honestly, I have followed the last couple of pages of this thread and also the thread about the multiple crossovers obtaining a bid. I think Mclovin and others have asked very clear concise questions. The answers, however, have not been quite so clear and consice and have left me a bit puzzled. After reading it all, I kind of feel the same way about the bid you received as I do about the two gyms that competed in the jr 2 division at NCA - and I wish I didn't....

I was not there, but I can tell you msteal was and she is the MOST STRAIGHT FORWARD and HONEST person you will ever encounter. Ever. She was clear. Raleigh and Kernersville have not shared athletes in years, and certainly not in 2010. I can tell you there was no stacking because they both said so clearly. DID YOU UNDERSTAND THEY ALL WON? Which team was purposely stacked? Goodness, Courtney said this:

ceacoach said:
At NCA in 2010 CEA won large junior 5, small
Junior coed 5 and youth 5. All representative of the teams chosen at tryouts. Both junior teams were equivalently talented one from kville one from Raleigh.

Do you want a kidney?

i dont understand how you feel that way. There was no stacking at CEA at nca 2010. They made it very clear that the small junior coed 5 team that competed against Mclovin CP team came from the raleigh location while another large junior all girl team competed from the kernersville location along with a youth 5 team. there was also a large coed j5 team from kernersville that year but did not compete in dallas bc they were more of a JV junior team(transition into j5) Kernersville and raleigh are a good 1 1/2 hours apart so why would they stack 2 large junior teams in kville and then send them to raleigh to practice
There was no stacking at all. 2 junior level 5 teams from 2 different locations.
I hope this clears the confusion.

Mclovin I too remember a try-out but I think you have your teams mixed up. I recall a try out at the Kernersville location that year before Christmas because they had large junior 5 and large junior coed 5 that had multiple crossovers. I have a friend who's daughter was very excited to have made the "Dallas team", and mstealtoyou if I am remembering correctly your cp also made the Dallas team. I remember this because both girls were very openly excited about the team on facebook and how talented it was going to be and how they had made it. So yes there absolutely was a try-out. I'm not sure why all the secrecy and denial about it? I thought it was public knowledge back then....anyone in the junior 5 divisions probably remembers it. Was it stacked? I can only imagine it was! Why wouldn't you stack it?

Mclovin I too remember a try-out but I think you have your teams mixed up. I recall a try out at the Kernersville location that year before Christmas because they had large junior 5 and large junior coed 5 that had multiple crossovers. I have a friend who's daughter was very excited to have made the "Dallas team", and mstealtoyou if I am remembering correctly your cp also made the Dallas team. I remember this because both girls were very openly excited about the team on facebook and how talented it was going to be and how they had made it. So yes there absolutely was a try-out. I'm not sure why all the secrecy and denial about it? I thought it was public knowledge back then....anyone in the junior 5 divisions probably remembers it. Was it stacked? I can only imagine it was! Why wouldn't you stack it?
I remember that too...they combined the best girls from the two large teams to form a team to take to Dallas. Or at least that's what the word was that year.

That was 2011.......I've already answered this question. 34 kids were original member's of the team. 2 were new add on's from the other Jr team. The friend and my cp were already on this team originally, they were just excited to keep their spots. 2010 my CP was on YE at NCA.....your other friend was on Jr All Girl 5.

I remember that too...they combined the best girls from the two large teams to form a team to take to Dallas. Or at least that's what the word was that year.

34 were on the team from tryouts in May. 2 were added. If you consider that combining the best girls then, the best girls were on it from the very start. Stacked from the very first roster.

34 were on the team from tryouts in May. 2 were added. If you consider that combining the best girls then, the best girls were on it from the very start. Stacked from the very first roster.
OK.....I had no idea how many girls were added. I was just saying that was the buzz back then.

Back