All-Star Cheer Extreme Questions And Answers From Courtney

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

What tumbling can your kids do?
Do they ever not like it or one like it more than the other? How do you deal with if they felt they wanted to not cheer anymore since it is a huge part of your life

Absolutely...stop by anytime...just remember our gym's only 6000 square feet :)
Don't you worry about the 6000 square feet she will walk every inch of it with camera in hand taking snap shots of every square inch of it . No but really we look forward to coming to NC and see you the gym and the great state of NC where we hope to call home someday .

What advise would you give to young coaches (such as myself) just starting out?

I will pm you later as I have some definite thoughts and experiences. I want to let the thread get back to the OP.

But I don't want the discussion to go underground. We need a separate thread on this.

Just one question. As one of your biggest fans, shouldn't I be allowed to atleast "nugget" in the back during one of Sr Elites routines....sorta like a mascot, possible?

There's a few gyms I've seen that have mascots come out when the teams are announced on stage but kind of wave the team on. Kind of like the one girl on WCSS who goes on then the team follows. I'm sure if you think of something creative to dress as you can 'introduce' SE onto the mat (;

I noticed earlier that you said there would be tryouts for your IOC5 team later in the summer, but my question is what happened to the team this past season? I remember hearing about tryouts on the board but don't remember hearing much of anything after that. Do you also plan on bringing back the IO5 team anytime soon?

That team was primarily crossovers and with our kids stringent schedules it wasn't possible. Definitely bringing it back next season.. Crossover free

@Ceacoach I don't know if you've seen them at the local North Carolina competitions, but Odyssey Athletics used to have the zebra mascot come out on stage with them haha

Is there anyone on Senior Elite that doesn't have much tumbling?
Because I actually saw in the jump section, some girls ducked down on the tucks.

Back