All-Star Cheer Extreme Richmond?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

This whole thing is speculation and I heard this and that. Again, anyone with a legitimate question or concern about what might or might not be happening in Richmond at a possible CEA location should email the boss and ask her about it. Only then will you know for sure 1 way or the other.

Not posting directly to you Mamarazzi but your post was just a jumping off point.

And I have it on good authority that Rich's emails go to her spam file. (HAHAHA J/K ya Rich!)

You're correct, that we should always get info from the closest source. Wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't gotten it from the current building owner of that gym.
Guess I'm a bit timid when asking gym owners what their business plans are. Hasn't turned out too well in the past. "We're opening an awesome new, huge gym!" Three months later, bankruptcy...

You're correct, that we should always get info from the closest source. Wouldn't have said anything if I hadn't gotten it from the current building owner of that gym.
Guess I'm a bit timid when asking gym owners what their business plans are. Hasn't turned out too well in the past. "We're opening an awesome new, huge gym!" Three months later, bankruptcy...

Now are you sure you got it from the building owner??? Cause Cheer Factory didnt own the building, they leased it.

Now are you sure you got it from the building owner??? Cause Cheer Factory didnt own the building, they leased it.

Yes, I'm sure. He was previously with Cheer Factory, but has been gone for some time now, and stated he still owns the building itself.

Or at least I should say, he said to me that he owned the building...;)

So basically, its gonna be cheer factory with the cheer factory coaches and the cheer factory athletes but just with a cheer extreme uniform?

CE Greenville is similar... I think that someone goes to Greenville from Raleigh to coach, but the actual owners of that location are local, and at least one of the tumbling coaches is too. I guess you could call it a franchise of sorts.

So basically, its gonna be cheer factory with the cheer factory coaches and the cheer factory athletes but just with a cheer extreme uniform?
I thought Cheer Factory was closed? but if not like a lot of their good athletes left and went to fame.
and Cea... Dont they already have Danville,VA? if im not wrong i have a mix from like 08 from cheer extreme danville senior 4. idk but if so 2 gyms in VA... their moving right on up! haha East coast is going to be teal before you know it.

I thought Cheer Factory was closed? but if not like a lot of their good athletes left and went to fame.
and Cea... Dont they already have Danville,VA? if im not wrong i have a mix from like 08 from cheer extreme danville senior 4. idk but if so 2 gyms in VA... their moving right on up! haha East coast is going to be teal before you know it.

I don't see anything on their website about that location... maybe it closed?

Yes, I'm sure. He was previously with Cheer Factory, but has been gone for some time now, and stated he still owns the building itself.

If you are talking about Lewis who left Cheer Factory to join the Fame family he does not own the gym, but if all the paper work stayed the same as it was a year ago, he does now carry the lease with the passing of Hilda. But that could have all changed....

Back