All-Star Cheer Extreme Richmond?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Mamarazzi said:
Thank you for being the voice of reason :)

You're welcome. I appreciate that

Wow. Wish I'd known. I'd like a gym...anyone else giving away a gym anytime soon? :)

j/k--I know I'm no Courtney Pope. Just not sure how appreciated I'd feel if I was already at that gym and they told me they "gave" it away! I mean even if she didn't want to take it over...giving it away kind of implies she thought it was of no value.

All I will say is that this situation is VERY fluid. I was also told by Hilda's daughter that she was giving the program to Cheer Extreme, however I also know that the agreement to merge with USA! was put in place by Hilda prior to her passing. So in a sense, everyone is right! We will all just have to be patient....

but she never responds...

Never say never. I think we all will agree that this is one of the busiest times of the year in the gym business. Add in a slew of teams preparing for World's and I think she get's a pass if she can't find time to satisfy everyone's curiosity right now.

This rummor is no longer a rummor! Hilda's daughter was at the competition that CEA exhibitioned at this weekend because Hilda was being honnored! She made a big announcement about her mom and her mom's legacy and at the end she did say that she has asked for cheer extreme to take over the gym. There were no other details released but she did say at the end that they would like to welcome CEA to Richmond!

Back