All-Star Cheer Extreme Senior Elite

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone know when this airs?

July, it's a one time documentary. Thanks for trying to stick up for her, but she has gotten pretty tough and understands that although a minority, there is a vocal group of people who just do not like her, and many are here. And they don't have to like her. Although all the ones I see here and around criticizing her have no idea who she is and what she does when she is not on the mat. That said, for some cheer fans she represents a high profile team and a lot of the comments are directed at SE and CEA through her. She has been the point flyer on a team in a high profile division for 5 straight years at Worlds with one to go. They have brought home a medal each year, with one gold. Her chin is up. She is heading to Dallas to do a Varsity show and then to Norway for a regional camp. She is doing ok. Knee is better with rest. If they show what I think they are going to show on CNN, you will know her a bit better than the girl on SE that fell, and maybe form another opinion.

I don't understand how girls make this team and don't even throw a standing back tuck (see the back row).

There is more to the scoresheet aside from a standing back tuck...

In their defense - they could have been injuried. Or maybe they are great bases or flyers? Or maybe great performers.

Thank you so much, it is a bit broken right now, but it will heal.
Anyone who knows cheerleading knows it's way harder to continue a routine when things don't go perfect, and a stunt is harder to keep up when it doesn't hit just right, if anything I have way more respect for this team, that group and that flyer because fight like that is what cheerleading is truly about <3

There is more to the scoresheet aside from a standing back tuck...

In their defense - they could have been injuried. Or maybe they are great bases or flyers? Or maybe great performers.
Some of the best tumblers are the weakest bases, sometimes the girl with the best jumps can't perform at all... A team needs every athlete because everyone brings a a different skill set to the team

I really believe that her "haters" are just jealous of her. She is gorgeous, smart and obviously extremely successful at such a young age. It doesn't help that she is on one of the most successful teams either. I am so impressed with the way that she carries herself, and that she doesn't let those negative people affect her. She is an amazing role model.

"If your the main base...this one's tricky...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNKKvcwShXc

Still my favorite video of her by Jay....

Love that video! Shows her personality and I feel like it makes her more "human" to those who judge her as a person based on a 2:30 routine. She's hilarious, such a great person and has so much going for her both inside and outside of cheerleading. @StarshipTrooper you must be one proud dad

“Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass, it’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
I think this season has really shown that Maddie and her teammates know how to "dance in the rain"
I LOVE Maddie and SE! Enough said :)

Back