All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase 2013

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Except the mistake wasn't this kids fault. At least in my opinion. Her group didn't do their job's so those are the kids who made the mistake. Flyer double downed and didn't get caught. Not her fault.

As to the 2nd bold statement...she is that. WOW.
in my opinion its both the bases and the flyers fault. After watching the video and analyzing the incident i notice in the other two groups their flyers land with their head toward the back of the floor and the center flyer who fell her head was toward the front of the floor, so the bases obviously were expecting her to land the other way and were not prepared for the way she landed, so in that case its the flyer and the bases fault; the flyer didnt do her job and the bases didnt do their job, its not just ones fault.

in my opinion its both the bases and the flyers fault. After watching the video and analyzing the incident i notice in the other two groups their flyers land with their head toward the back of the floor and the center flyer who fell her head was toward the front of the floor, so the bases obviously were expecting her to land the other way and were not prepared for the way she landed, so in that case its the flyer and the bases fault; the flyer didnt do her job and the bases didnt do their job, its not just ones fault.

She landed that way because another flyer did not keep grip of her foot long enough do she turned when she kicked.

The Fiercest App of All... Fierce Board

Had to do a drive-by post after watching the SE video on Facebook...

WOW. Absolutely mind-blowing, innovative routine. Amazing as usual. Big congratulations & best of wishes to the Popes and the rest of the CEA family this season!

Back