All-Star Cheer Extreme Showcase

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I'd wager it's helped by the fact that most people probably closed out after Worlds teams were done.

Did I miss Turtles?!?! I loved them last year :(

ETA: Twitter should be banned for everyone under the age of 18. So much drama would be spared..

There isn't tiny turtles this year our girls ages out and now are on mini elite

you mean 37 is waiting for 36 to mess up?
If 37 doesn't want to be 37, they shouldn't wait for 36 to mess up. They should work their spankies off to be 35. And if they don't want to step up, work and improve...stay 37 and take a chance you'll watch your team from the front. Your choice.

Which makes for a much better team than the kid who sits down and coasts because they "made the team" they wanted at tryouts and never bothers to come to level tumbling/open gym ever again.

Which is probably a big reason they win.

If 37 doesn't want to be 37, they shouldn't wait for 36 to mess up. They should work their spankies off to be 35. And if they don't want to step up, work and improve...stay 37 and take a chance you'll watch your team from the front. Your choice.

Which makes for a much better team than the kid who sits down and coasts because they "made the team" they wanted at tryouts and never bothers to come to level tumbling/open gym ever again.

Which is probably a big reason they win.

...and even if #37 becomes #30, and so on, and so on...ultimately, it is up to the coach whom she wants to represent her program on the mat at Worlds.

The question for the athlete who is left behind becomes; "Why did I want to be on this team, working this hard, with this particular group of girls, to begin with?"
Life is not perfect, and seldom fair. Her attitude and subsequent behavior will reflect the answer.

Back