All-Star Cheer Extreme....?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I honestly think this forum is not needed. Nothing that's been said on this forum is a fact. It's all opinion and that's it. I agree with timmisFAMEous(: about sr elite at battle this year. I got the same goosebumps and shivers that I felt in 2010. But, It's still very early In the season. Let's give the teams in not only this division but in all worlds divisions the time to progress to where they want to be. Don't start predicting globes til the teams can hit a routine cleanly. You don't know where they will be or what they are gonna be doing til that magical weekend in April when dreams come true. And this is my opinion. If you agree then you agree. But if you don't, then that's ok too. Good luck to all teams this season!

I'm sure you're right. I just notice off the wall things. Maybe its just an odd coincidence since you're both on the same threads at the same time and this stuck out to me.
1st. seriously? you really think i would take the time to make another pagee? yeah noo... thats DUMB! 2nd. why would i get rude with my own team mate? how dumb does that sound. 3rd. i said i liked cea personally i dont like people on that team but i do looovee cea i was rooting for them 2010 to win worlds. 4th. okay we both do the && thingy. im shure plenty other people do it in the world. 5th. this is a waste of my time typing this. 6th. way to be worngggg. 7th. good job trying to start cheer drama. 8th. gooodbye.

&& again not trying to be rude, just dont try to get me in unnecessary, stupidd, pointless drama that i dont need in my life.

Okay Sachaanonymous101! I'M KIDDING!! You've proven it was a coincidence and I concede. My apologies to you and anonymous101.

are u guys done arguing now? can you guys get off this thread yall wanna argue about whose who message each other about. this thread is about cea, not SachaaFiercee or JumpingJackFlash or who i am if i wanted you to know who i am i wouldve put it out there.

im going into a hail storm. even thought i love wcss more this year last year i loves senior elite. they didnt bring it this year and i just dont feel it from them at all. i like wcss music and routine fore than se which is surprising because i loved se last year i just dont like them this year

Back