All-Star Cheer Extreme....?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I don't see the point in this thread. Obviously Senior Elite, they are one of the highest scoring level 5 teams in the country - one of "the majors." Every team - and gym for that matter - has a cycle. F5 won worlds then kind of started to score lower at worlds. Maybe this is that time for Cheer Extreme. I personally think this year's routine is way better to watch than last seasons....and those girls can work.

:enjoyshow:
/while i stop posting and have fun watching everyone else eat each other alive...

seniors graduate, and most don't have the time to become a super senior, while doing college things.
You gotta remember that it's hard for a team to just stay up there. They had a rough season that year, and they had to work to get there. Some of their magic has withered away, but you still have to believe in our Divas. they've really got the talent this year to pull a win at Worlds 2012....one of my bestfriends is on the team and she was telling me about how many new girls are on the team this year, and it's crazy. They can do it!

1st. seriously? you really think i would take the time to make another pagee? yeah noo... thats DUMB! 2nd. why would i get rude with my own team mate? how dumb does that sound. 3rd. i said i liked cea personally i dont like people on that team but i do looovee cea i was rooting for them 2010 to win worlds. 4th. okay we both do the && thingy. im shure plenty other people do it in the world. 5th. this is a waste of my time typing this. 6th. way to be worngggg. 7th. good job trying to start cheer drama. 8th. gooodbye.
another thing you two have in common is your blatantly obvious spelling errors.

lost a lot of seniors, but they still have a ton of amazing athletes. im just not a fan of the routine. i liked the original music, then they switched their routine and cut their mix to match it, just not the same to me. I hope they redo their music and routine again. To me the routine/music isnt as iconic right now as F5's and Star's...very strange for me to say this...#awk

I don't think this thread was neccessary but I do agree that I will never love a senior elite ROUTINE more then 2010. The girls are just, if not more, talented then that becuase the sport evolves and as the years progress athletes as a whole become better. But that is my favorite and probably always will be, and im not even a SE fan, routiine from them just because it has so much heart.

haha this is a waste of my time. i dont have time for fierce board drama. and to be completely honest i dont know who anonomous101 is but if everyone would like to think i do go for it. i cant stop yall from what yall think, im ending my post here on this thread. yall can keep bashing me but thats fine im jus done with it.

haha this is a waste of my time. i dont have time for fierce board drama. and to be completely honest i dont know who anonomous101 is but if everyone would like to think i do go for it. i cant stop yall from what yall think, im ending my post here on this thread. yall can keep bashing me but thats fine im jus done with it.
Don't let others pull you into this drama. This board is amazing for information and lots of nice people. There are a few that like to get people worked up.

Back