All-Star Cheer Extreme....?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

We don't raise kids, we raise adults. Sames goes for fb.

Have any valuable lessons been learned here?

I am only speaking to anonymous poster with the big EYE! Signed the Unidentified Poster with the BIG Eye! I may have to put myself in time out.

I am only speaking to anonymous poster with the big EYE! Signed the Unidentified Poster with the BIG Eye! I may have to put myself in time out.

Just so I'm clear on this, I DON'T count, right?

I think they are doing really good, they are a great Team and have loads of skills. I like their routine and i give them a bazillion kudos for doing the fullaround tictoc as their Team Stunt, very risky but also exciting to watch! I think its definitly the wrong way to reduce a team to certain persons. All of the Girls who are on the Team now are as talented as the ,,famous'' ones who graduated. Its about the TEAM and not about certain Persons. I'm not saying everyone has to like them and their routine , i am personally rooting for F5, but i have huge respect for Sr Elite and what they accomplish every season (especially for their coaches, i could never imagine coaching a Team of 36 Persons, those pyramids...wow), and so should everyone else. We all know how hard this sport is and what it takes to compete at that level. :)
I can tell that you're German because you capitalize all of your nouns :)

i could careless to what anyone else has to say to this thread, i know im not immature and im done posting on this thread okay, buhh-bye.
You've said you're done with this thread or goodbye or some form of that 3 times now...are you sure you're done? Don't you want to come back one more time? Come....keep it going;)

Step away from the board for a few days and this is what happens. I'd blame it on the holidays making all of us crazy, but we've never really needed a reason before...

Latest posts

Back