All-Star Cheer Extreme....?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I like when I gain perspective on situations on the fierce board because I know a poster. So, that said, even if someone is called Susie, they're pretty much still a Newbie. Try to be helpful and not mean to Su-bies, pleeeeease...?

I'm totally calling people that are still kinda new, but aren't "newbies" technically anymore, Su-bies from now on.

I apologize to every Su-bie I have ever chastised, or made feel rotten, before. Please forgive me. Amen.

Don't get me wrong, I try to be nice and patient with the newbies (or su-bies) as much as possible, but there is a difference between a su-bie who is still learning and getting used to the fierceboard and one who handles situations like this in an immature and entirely over-dramatic way. If some one is the latter then I stand by my post that the not-always-very-friendly fierceboard environment may not be suited to them as going on the defensive and acting like a bit of a drama queen can just blow the entire argument up more and create 'more drama in their lives'.

Don't get me wrong, I try to be nice and patient with the newbies (or su-bies) as much as possible, but there is a difference between a su-bie who is still learning and getting used to the fierceboard and one who handles situations like this in an immature and entirely over-dramatic way. If some one is the latter then I stand by my post that the not-always-very-friendly fierceboard environment may not be suited to them as going on the defensive and acting like a bit of a drama queen can just blow the entire argument up more and create 'more drama in their lives'.

I understand, and I don't disagree if the situation is fully understood. And my post wasn't just directed toward you.

It was as much a statement about my realization when I actually know the poster, too. Further, what else can a child be, but immature? (See Webster's or Oxford's) And don't assume someone's stance of not needing extra drama in their life is OVERLY dramatic when you haven't walked in their shoes. It's dismissive and condescending.

This thread was just funny to see how it blew up!!! I just wanted to hears peoples opinion about cea but these arguments were way more funnier to watch. :enjoyshow:tehehe.

:enjoyshow:

HeyimA is this still a Xanax popping smiley? Because this thread is seriously giving me anxiety and cookies are NOT going to cut it.
hahah it can be whatever you want it to be! Honestly I haven't read any of this thread and I don't think there is a need for me to lol

I understand, and I don't disagree if the situation is fully understood. And my post wasn't just directed toward you.

It was as much a statement about my realization when I actually know the poster, too. Further, what else can a child be, but immature? (See Webster's or Oxford's) And don't assume someone's stance of not needing extra drama in their life is OVERLY dramatic when you haven't walked in their shoes. It's dismissive and condescending.

My opinion is that it is safe to assume that if someone didn't need drama, they would avoid any sort of conflict to begin with. It is common knowledge that if the words "I hate drama" come out of you're mouth, you are usually the root of any problem.

This thread was just funny to see how it blew up!!! I just wanted to hears peoples opinion about cea but these arguments were way more funnier to watch. :enjoyshow:tehehe.

It takes incredible talent to insult a group of young athletes in such a way that people respond to defend them. Congratulations on your incredible skill and insight.

BlueCat said:
It takes incredible talent to insult a group of young athletes in such a way that people respond to defend them. Congratulations on your incredible skill and insight.

AND now they got BlueCat to not only post in their thread but also to reply to them personally! I'm doubly impressed.

I think we all need to realize some of the people we are making harsh comments to are teenagers. Yes they are on this board and need to follow the rules but they are young and drama is part of their everyday life. That is what being a teenager is about. Their friends, team mates, peers and others cause drama just the way some people like to stir things on this board. I think they have opinions and may just need to learn how to word them better but that takes some time. Go gentle and let the moderators handle them when they get out of hand. I personally know one who was posting and she is an amazing cheerleader and role model to my daughter. If you knew her personally you would feel the same.

Latest posts

Back