All-Star Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

They actually got all of the retired seniors to try out again and are now going Super Extra Large. The USASF even agreed to change the mat size to 18 panels.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

As much as I know we are joking around... I would be ALL for "reunion" teams. Athletes come back and cheer for their All Star Alma Maters and compete against each other.

As much as I know we are joking around... I would be ALL for "reunion" teams. Athletes come back and cheer for their All Star Alma Maters and compete against each other.
I'm just curious as to how this would work with the current cheer climate, considering everyone and their mother is running halfway across the country in any given direction. Does it depend on where you are when you 'retire' or where you spent the majority of your cheer career?

I'm just curious as to how this would work with the current cheer climate, considering everyone and their mother is running halfway across the country in any given direction. Does it depend on where you are when you 'retire' or where you spent the majority of your cheer career?
Hmmm good question. I'd say your "home gym" because it's just for fun and would be more practical then going 3000 miles to cheer on an alumni team.

They asked me to stay on CEA but turned them down. I deserve to be on a reality show. So, I am switching to be on CA. You can all watch me on Cheerleaders Awesomeness TV. I will try not to out tumble Angel Rice.

Awesome! You can live with me. ;)

Back