All-Star Cheer Extreme

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am very excited to announce i will be triple teaming from sr. elite to Butterflies and SSX. I just got my back end pause kick over do y'all think I could be last pass on SSX? Don't forget to use my name to get 5% of my limited edition scented bow.;)

I am very excited to announce i will be triple teaming from sr. elite to Butterflies and SSX. I just got my back end pause kick over do y'all think I could be last pass on SSX? Don't forget to use my name to get 5% of my limited edition scented bow.;)

I've already been promised last pass. My cartwheel is perfect (I only need a light spot).

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

You people are all delusional. CSP have already promised to let me be point flyer, dancer and jumper on SR elite, Coed Elite and SSX. I have a pretty fierce :dorito:. Im also crossing over to Top Gun in Miami and Orlando. See yall at Worlds.

You people are all delusional. CSP have already promised to let me be point flyer, dancer and jumper on SR elite, Coed Elite and SSX. I have a pretty fierce :dorito:. Im also crossing over to Top Gun in Miami and Orlando. See yall at Worlds.

No way! I've considered crossing over to TGLC...maybe we can fly out together;) can't decide between top gun and ca

I just got a scholarship to be on super old elite the super secret team and just got last pass with my fierce forward roll and i even get to fly even though im 5"8! They are even paying me fly to the states from sweden! :p

Back