All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

71ba3a82417f77f390446a6d404df7d9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will never get tired of that face!! He comes across as a very independent and dependable athlete that doesn't has to be told to fix things he does it on he's own.

Would love to know what the judges thought of that though. Whether they where annoyed or took it with a bit of laughter

is it just me or do Gabi's mom and Misty look like twins? I recognized her mom from cheerleaders! in the background of a few shots and I kept getting so confused how Misty's hair was alternating between straight and curly.

also impressed with the footage they have of the routine! usually varsity really interferes with filming (like Smoed/Twinkles Documentary) and they're really limited in what they can film or use from VTv. curious how they got around that, but grateful! i love watching the routine from so many angles and seeing things i usually miss.

is it just me or do Gabi's mom and Misty look like twins? I recognized her mom from cheerleaders! in the background of a few shots and I kept getting so confused how Misty's hair was alternating between straight and curly.

also impressed with the footage they have of the routine! usually varsity really interferes with filming (like Smoed/Twinkles Documentary) and they're really limited in what they can film or use from VTv. curious how they got around that, but grateful! i love watching the routine from so many angles and seeing things i usually miss.

I wonder if the Team Dad took it and handed it over.

I will shed some light on the footage question. SkitzTV worked very closely with Varsity to get permission to film at the events. This included allowing Varsity time to review the episodes before they were posted for any changes they may have felt were necessary. In addition, SkitzTV has spared no expense in making sure they had plenty of camera coverage at the events to capture all the angles. For never having shot cheer before, I feel they have done an amazing job. Truly happy to see all the positive feedback. They've tried to keep it as true to a documentary style as possible to really give a behind the scenes look at what we have all come to love over all these years without the stuff we all have grown to hate about reality programming.

Super excited for next week's episode. I hope they show the whole workout program that she has them doing.

It wasnt even really drama it was just rediculously funny and a very "Eric" thing to do lol.
They got a warning day 1 on the pyramid because he needed to hold onto the top girls foot longer
So day two he held onto the foot and pointed to it and made a "scene" about it for lack of better word.
More funny than anything else and whats even better is they have a picture of it lol
Its in the fierce photos thread :D
Oh I know it wasn't drama! I'm just saying ATV would have turned it into something it wasn't.

I love this show! I always looked up to GymTyme back when I was in Allstar cheer so I love being able to get an inside look into their practices and coaching style - they're phenomenal cheerleaders but even better people and that makes me so happy! :)

I wonder if after this season is over Cheer: Full Out! will continue at GT? Or possibly move to another gym? I feel like it would be cool if it moved around to other gyms across the country but if it stayed at GT I would love that too!

At first when I saw they were going to have a show on Blink, i'll be honest, i was sorta scared. After watching Smoed for three years I saw how it got to them. I think it helps that most of the athletes on blink are 16/17+, but they're so incredible and look like overall good people, and like the above poster said, SkitzTV is amazing at what they're doing!!! Hoping that it stays this way!!

At first when I saw they were going to have a show on Blink, i'll be honest, i was sorta scared. After watching Smoed for three years I saw how it got to them. I think it helps that most of the athletes on blink are 16/17+, but they're so incredible and look like overall good people, and like the above poster said, SkitzTV is amazing at what they're doing!!! Hoping that it stays this way!!

I think it also helps that it's more authentic and less, 5 kids awkwardly sitting in a circle asking them questions you know they don't want to ask. Season 1 of Cheerleaders was really good even with the personal stuff because it's wasn't too personal...it was more, 'get to know the athletes,' not 'OMG and this happened and this happened and this happened...' and had it stayed to that type of thing I don't think Season 3 would have ended in smoke.

Knowing that Varsity asks them to edit; I wonder if Eric's pointing in the pyramid hit the editing floor. I don't think what he did was disrespectful or anything, but if a judge viewed it that way or if someone at Varsity didn't have a sense of humor they could have asked it to be removed.

I rarely competed at the same competitions as GT with the exception of WSF in Indy, but the first time I saw them perform in 2006, I was instantly a fan. If this is truly the atmosphere amongst their teams - calm, collected, positive ... then man, I wish I could go back in time and join this gym .. because what I am seeing is my "dream cheer" environment that I truly believe creates well-rounded athletes.

Back