All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

If we still lived in KY, I would drive just to bring Cp to this gym---I love their atmosphere.

I need to be honest with you. before this show i barely knew who debbie love was. i had heard of her but did not even know how she looked... bad me i know... but now i honestly love her. before i just wated to see cher and did ot really care about the progress behomd the program the teams put out on themat but i have a more honest opinion and vision of cheer now. i wanna see what happens before the comps and this show is great and Debbie is so good!

I need to be honest with you. before this show i barely knew who debbie love was. i had heard of her but did not even know how she looked... bad me i know... but now i honestly love her. before i just wated to see cher and did ot really care about the progress behomd the program the teams put out on themat but i have a more honest opinion and vision of cheer now. i wanna see what happens before the comps and this show is great and Debbie is so good!

I'm totally the same! Wouldn't have know who she was if I accidentally fell over her at the shops (mall) but I love her and the respect she has for her athletes is just as amazing and you can see that they also love her

I really respect Debbie!! Would love to meet her!! She seems to be such an awesome and wholesome lady!!! Great tips in this last episode too... Can't wait to share with my CP, I might start working out with her again and get my self back into shape!!! This episode definitely motivated me... Can't wait to go back to physical therapy for my back so I can get back into the swing of things!!!

I'm totally the same! Wouldn't have know who she was if I accidentally fell over her at the shops (mall) but I love her and the respect she has for her athletes is just as amazing and you can see that they also love her

Yes absolutley. if i cheered i would love to be coached by her (if i lived in the states that is) and she is so inspiring. im tottaly gonna check her website out.

Debbie is amazing... i had the pleasure of learning from her as an athlete for a few years and its amazing the skills she can accomplish with her athletes, she doesn't spot she only uses her knowledge to teach you. as a coach i learned from her at the regional meetings she is amazing i wish i could just keep her in my pocket every day i coach. if i knew half of the things she knew i would be so incredible.

I really love this show! You not only learn a lot about the teams work ethic and determination but you get to see a little bit of personality from each athlete and I think that's important.

Back