All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Even though this felt like a filler episode, I actually didn't mind that it at all. With such an intense weekend of cheer coming up, I think an episode like this is just what everyone needs. I'm not even competing but I'm so nervous for all these teams that are, so some comical relief was much appreciated.

Also, does anyone know where they did the zip line? The cave thingie looks SO COOL.

Even though this felt like a filler episode, I actually didn't mind that it at all. With such an intense weekend of cheer coming up, I think an episode like this is just what everyone needs. I'm not even competing but I'm so nervous for all these teams that are, so some comical relief was much appreciated.

Also, does anyone know where they did the zip line? The cave thingie looks SO COOL.

The zip line is in the Louisville Mega Cavern. They have zip lines, ropes courses and an underground bike park.

The zip line is in the Louisville Mega Cavern. They have zip lines, ropes courses and an underground bike park.
An underground bike park....
e6cda3aedb9af770a4dab6186cdeabf5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back