All-Star Cheer: Full Out!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

that's a rule?!? that is so stupid. Id be livid.. what if you're on an international team that goes every year? you would just not be allowed to compete??

Eta.. Unless you're talking about the university NCA.. which I still think is a dumb rule but makes more sense..
It's the college NCA nationals... Lines up with NCAA a little more where you only have so many years of eligibility. They get 5 which is plenty!

It's the college NCA nationals... Lines up with NCAA a little more where you only have so many years of eligibility. They get 5 which is plenty!
Yes it's just college. I'm pretty sure this came about after Memphis put together basically a power house team of athletes who had competed a bunch of times for different schools and then won UCA but I could be wrong. That is just what I heard from our college coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's the link
Instagram
I might be a creeper for following him, but fwiw I followed him long before Cheer Full Out. He's just such a bada$$! Oh, and he danced to (a remix of) Ignition Remix... He just gets more and more perfect.

I spent an hour looking at all the pics of his dog before I even hit the follow button. I feel like that's weird.

I'm sorry, I just love dogs.

Here's the link
Instagram
I might be a creeper for following him, but fwiw I followed him long before Cheer Full Out. He's just such a bada$$! Oh, and he danced to (a remix of) Ignition Remix... He just gets more and more perfect.
Not creepy at all ! Ive followed him and Santwon on vine for almost 2 years now way before Cheer Full out ! Your good girl :D

I just love everything about this. The producers are doing such a great job.

The Smoed Show could have made 10 episodes out of this episode of C:FU. At least 3 would have been about the legality issue :rolleyes: And it would've been way over the top.

After watching this show for a while, I love how laid back the show is. Everytime theres an issue, they show how calmly it is handled and how the team moves on. The Smoed Show was like a whirl wind of blame, frustration, anger, disappointment, etc. Like one little thing would go wrong and they would just catastrophize everything after that. it was exhausting to see over and over and to keep up with, to be honest. C:FU is a breathe of fresh air and I am in love with everything about it.

Side note: I loved the orange varsity bid winner shirts when I first saw the 2D design and I love them even more when I see them on actual people. Whoever made those did a great job. The clean and appropriate design, the color, the fact that it looks good on everyone. They're perfect. They literally scream "fun in the sun" to me which is so Worlds. I really wish I could buy one. (Not so I can buy it just to have it. But because I'd literally wear it everyday of my life. I am so in love with them.)

I'm looking forwards to seeing how much they cover of the 'did we get to finals/did wildcats get to finals/did we both get to finals' situation. It would be interesting to see how the team members felt at that point.

I'm guessing it'll be glossed over.

Back