Cheer Gyms In New York/new Jersey Area?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I know this is and old thread but to anybody else whos reading this: Theres a gym called candy elite allstars. There difficulty is high as*BEEP* and there dances are unbelievably just plain badass good! We only went against them twice this season but by the looks of it, they might be having a senior 2 (again) and/or a senior 3 and/or senior 4 this season! At the end of the season I wanted to go there but there like and hour and 15 mins away from me. (They are from Camden, NJ)

14034786_1148191055218982_5267372581313001986_n.jpg

Wonder where?? Anyone know?

I know this is and old thread but to anybody else whos reading this: Theres a gym called candy elite allstars. There difficulty is high as*BEEP* and there dances are unbelievably just plain badass good! We only went against them twice this season but by the looks of it, they might be having a senior 2 (again) and/or a senior 3 and/or senior 4 this season! At the end of the season I wanted to go there but there like and hour and 15 mins away from me. (They are from Camden, NJ)

They're not from Camden. Definitely out of Newark, NJ a former teammate of my college team is one of the coaches.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back