Cheer Hairstyles??

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Aug 28, 2014
I am going to be starting cheer soon(all star) and I know that there are different hairstyles for practice and comps. Any suggestions or ideas that I can do with my hair;)

If it is a poof, I recommend practicing it a lot before competitions. My daughter cried and then had a breakdown over every competition her first season {and still did last year, her third season, a few times over her hair}.

If it is a poof, I recommend practicing it a lot before competitions. My daughter cried and then had a breakdown over every competition her first season {and still did last year, her third season, a few times over her hair}.
Wow hopefully I don't cry because I am crazy about my hair but i'll keep practicing

why the dislike?

@Fiercecheetah - I am not sure if you know this, since you are so new; but the dislike button is not way to show that you commiserate with what the poster was writing about.

It is a negative rating given to the poster and it is attached to their profile ;( In reality, the ratings mean next to nothing, but it does smart to see the numbers increase in red, when they most likely were given by mistake. You can change your rating if you would like by clicking on it. As of now, we have no way to show sympathy to another and are stuck using "like" or "shimmy" to let another know that we are reading along and care,

Back