All-Star Cheer Irony.

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

when people who can barely do a cartwheel try to correct someone else on their double full

oh. my. god. biggest annoyance ever.
hahahaha a girl i used to cheer with, who only had a janky bhs, would try to correct my full all the time. she had no coaching experience. i had two years. i was like, uh, stfu.

Hahaha... my biggest one would start a lot of drama. x3

I'd say when you come off the floor and you tell the next team going good luck and they just...look at you like you have four heads.

WorkToWin said:
Haha I always love it when the best level 5 tumblers that could do doubles in their sleep can't do the level one skills like walkovers and back extension rolls

This exact thing happened at JamU. One of the UoL girls was demo-ing in jumps class with Eric Little. I won't say who but she fell on her face twice trying to do a bwo. It was hilarious bc all the coaches were like "yep that's what our level 1's look like too" hahaha!

When Susie's mom can run down every single flaw of every girl on Susie's team - meanwhile Susie spends the majority of the routine as a nugget in the back...

the reason why my susie is in back is because we joined the gym late and there was no other team for her. at her last gym she was point flyer, point dancer and last pass but we left that gym because her coach felt threatened by me cause i used to be a cheerleader in kindergarden and i felt that i could do a better job coaching

I'm not sure this is ironic or not but... Point a camera at a group of cheerleaders and within a split second they are either:

#1 All flashing huge smiles, standing in "cheer pose" (Standing tall, turned slightly away from camera with hand on hip) or
#2 All have distorted their faces and bodies into some crazy, silly pose.

Has anybody else noticed that cheerleaders can be so graceful in the air/tumbling, but so clumsy when doing every day activities such as walking?

What are some other 'cheer ironies' you can think of?
hahhaha thats so me i rarely fall from a stunt but i often trip on the ground lol

Back