All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hey guys, Adam from CheerLIVE! I really want to answer everyone's questions and REALLY appreciate yalls support from the people who are posting answers already. Ive got to make this quick because I am all over the place today!

MAJORS webcast is NOT AVAILABLE until 7pm CST, The show starts at 8 pm CST

Elite memberships include BOTH events, JAMFEST and the MAJORS.

To just view the MAJORS create a FREE Allstars account FIRST, then click the live webcast tab under the home page video. Then you have options of either JAMFEST $10 webcast or The Majors $10 webcast. We had to split the events due to JAMFEST request of making them 2 different events because JAMFEST is free to watch in person while its $10/$25 to watch the MAJORS! Trust me we originally planned to keep it all for $10 but JAM basically demanded us to separate the events!

I gotta go to keep working on uploading videos for VOD, but I will be back to try and answer more question in about 30 minutes!

THANK YOU to all who signed up today! I greatly appreciate it, hope your CheerLIVE experience is wonderful!

Thanks Adam for all your hard work and doing this. So far knock on wood I have had no problems with the feeds . And I have been watching all day .

No HD? Really?! I don't understand why HD is so hard to do for a company who's main product is webcasts. :confused:

Now I don't have anything...standings were being announced, then nothing

No HD? Really?! I don't understand why HD is so hard to do for a company who's main product is webcasts. :confused:

To watch an HD stream would require home internet systems to have a 2.0 meg download speed. While most home internets only offer from 516kb to 1.0 meg, meaning almost 90% of regular internet WOULD NOT HAVE THE ABILITY to watch due to such a high "quality" trust me your absolutely right and I have wanted to go HD since the beginning of CheerLIVE, but its almost impossible to watch it unless your in a FANTASTIC internet connection!

NOW the reason why we push the Elite membership so much is because, for example the stream "chops" for 5 sec, You still have the ability to go back and watch a HD video recording of the routine! Webcast are always shaky no matter what, ALL customers have different variables when it comes to computer,browser & internet connection. We made the elite membership specifically to offer a High Quality play back video!

Hope this all makes sense, If ever possible to go HD, we will do so ASAP!!

Sorry for yalls issues guys! I really do want to help everyone out!

If you follow the specific instructions it SHOULD work for you! Again we have hundreds of viewers BOTH elite members and $10 daily webcast viewers. Or site is function able I promise!

Remember if your trying to watch The MAJORS, Its not available till 7pm tonight! That link WILL NOT work till then!

Back