All-Star Cheer Live - Can't Sign Up!!!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

2pqw3f8.png

Is this what is happening to anyone else?
yep!

8pm CST is what it says because the show starts at 9 here in Indy(EST)! We are working to make the link accessible but now that people are trying to STEAL from us we may just wait till the very minute the event starts!
Is there any way you could make it accessible like 2 minutes before so we don't miss the beginning? :D

ok whats up am i the only one not getting the video now . Cause im going to be super pissed if I cant watch this. After waiting all day. Dont let me down Adam

ok whats up am i the only one not getting the video now . Cause im going to be super pissed if I cant watch this. After waiting all day. Dont let me down Adam
Ok so its working now nice way to give a girl a heart attache

Like he said ^. The only webcast I have ever purchased that was worth it was the Worlds one. Never has anything else worked near comparison :confused:

Like he said ^. The only webcast I have ever purchased that was worth it was the Worlds one. Never has anything else worked near comparison :confused:
I have purchased every single worlds one and just purchased the elite membership..its working great! Cheer live is way better than the worlds live stream in 2007..it can only improve :)

Back