All-Star Cheer Memes: Worlds Edition

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

tears coming out of my eyes i laughed so hard at that, to freaking funny

My face when WCSS dropped a stunt
a6teq.gif
so sad and to see that it was my idol kelsey i just died.

HAHAHAH THAT WAS PERFECT!! Too funny!! Props to whoever made that and thank you BlueCat for sharing!

Note: the video is obviously not intended to glorify the monster that was Adolf Hitler. The actual event the movie is representing was about his Generals abandoning him while the Allies advanced into Berlin. It displays his cowardice, paranoia, and incompetence. He was one of the most evil men in the history of the World, and anything that serves to make him look even more absurd (if that is possible) should be welcomed, IMO.

That being said, if anyone of Jewish decent was offended by the contents of the earlier post, then I apologize. It was in no way condoning the actions of the Nazi party.

Note: the video is obviously not intended to glorify the monster that was Adolf Hitler. The actual event the movie is representing was about his Generals abandoning him while the Allies advanced into Berlin. It displays his cowardice, paranoia, and incompetence. He was one of the most evil men in the history of the World, and anything that serves to make him look even more absurd (if that is possible) should be welcomed, IMO.

That being said, if anyone of Jewish decent was offended by the contents of the earlier post, then I apologize. It was in no way condoning the actions of the Nazi party.

Adding to that this is a fairly famous internet meme. BlueCat is not the first to come up with this idea... in fact you will find plenty of these hitler videos all over talking about different things.. football movies school... what you had for lunch.

So to the dorkier of us (myself and bluecat and a few others) this is a very common overly used meme. Downfall / Hitler Reacts | Know Your Meme

Back