All-Star Cheer Nerds Unite!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

BlueCat

Roses are red, cats are blue
Dec 14, 2009

Can someone less brain-dead than me help with a couple of things? We need to update the "Big NCA Spreadsheet"

We need to include a tab for 2016 - ideally a single sheet that includes all divisions. The "titles" page I believe does not include complete info for the last 2-3 years, however that info is available in some of the other tabs. It would be awesome to perhaps sync the formats between some of the tabs as well.

My main request is not to delete any data on any page and don't re-format anything unless you really know what you are doing.

If that just isn't enough data, here you go:

(A few years ago, I was joyfully obsessing over these spreadsheets and had every detail cleaned up - however, I have let it slide a bit of late.)

Last edited by a moderator:

Can someone less brain-dead than me help with a couple of things? We need to update the "Big NCA Spreadsheet"

We need to include a tab for 2016 - ideally a single sheet that includes all divisions. The "titles" page I believe does not include complete info for the last 2-3 years, however that info is available in some of the other tabs. It would be awesome to perhaps sync the formats between some of the tabs as well.

My main request is not to delete any data on any page and don't re-format anything unless you really know what you are doing.

If that just isn't enough data, here you go:

(A few years ago, I was joyfully obsessing over these spreadsheets and had every detail cleaned up - however, I have let it slide a bit of late.)

I am in class at the moment but I will definitely try do it as soon as I'm home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have started it but I think it is may take a bit of time. I won't be able to do anymore today but if I get time later I will.

I've copied over the Sunday Finals basic data. We need to get the Saturday finals out. (The 2016 NCA doc has finals and prelims in the halls mixed together on Saturday.)

2016 Tab is mostly complete, just needs some team names separated from gym names. Also, it appears that some scores are "actual" and some are "percent of perfection".

I want to update the titles page, but the 2014 tab looks incomplete. It seems much more efficient to fix 2014-16 tabs first, then simply copy/paste the first place teams over.

Mostly updated now. Titles and Title Counts page updated.

I had some issues updating the 2014 page as some of the NCA 2014 documents were corrupted and could not be opened. I also listed all level 1's as actual score and not perfection score.

Mostly updated now. Titles and Title Counts page updated.
Not sure how to update it but in 2012, World Cup won Youth 5 Restricted, which isn't on the spreadsheet. This also puts their title count to 17 (which doesn't actually change any placements but is still another title).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure how to update it but in 2012, World Cup won Youth 5 Restricted, which isn't on the spreadsheet. This also puts their title count to 17 (which doesn't actually change any placements but is still another title).

I don't know why that wasn't there, but it is now.

Added titles by year to title count, which may be interesting to some. Feel free to add more programs to that page: I just stopped at programs with 5 for convenience, but we could keep going.

Not sure what happened to the 2015 Worlds results, but if anyone has a complete-ish set of those and could link to them, we can add them to the overall spreadsheet.

Back