All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I agree, but a good base can "convince" flyers to not give up!

Lol ok. It goes both ways. Sometimes it is the bases' fault. Bases give up too. I just know during the years I've cheered, it was mostly my flyer who didn't lock out, stepped out of a stunt because they think it's going to fall anyway or just gave up.

frontflipper Just wanted to clarify that in no way did I mean to imply that Jacqueline thought she was irreplaceable. I was merely responding to the poster who said they thought CJA would have to find another point flyer for this season. I firmly feel that no one on any team is truly irreplaceable and those who think they are, are imho unfortunately the products of bad coaching practices. CJA is an organization I have always had much respect for, and even more so after seeing Cheer!

As a fellow cheer parent, I commend you for your intelligent, well written response to clear up any rumors/questions that are circulating on here. It was not something that you had to do and I am sorry that you felt you even needed to do. We all know that feelings change about gyms, coaches and teams no matter how long you have been with an organization, even a good one, and sometimes it is just the right time to move on. It seems like you have raised a very well-rounded, wonderful young woman and I wish her and your family continued success in the upcoming cheer season and with whatever the future brings you.

I am Jackie's mom. Untill now we have felt it respectful to not post or comment on where or why Jacqueline left CJA. However, we feel now since one of her old coaches seems it nesseccary to post and tweet about her we have changed our minds. It is true that Jacqueline left CJA and is also true that she is now on World Cup Odyssey. Jacqueline and our family were very "old school CJA", old school rules and old school traditions; and as everything in life, things change. Jacqueline was the last of the old school girls graduating this year by a 7 year spread. It is true t...

this is probably one of the best response a parent on this board has said about their child, no anger, just explanation, thank you we all wish you and jackie the best

So anyone know whats up with the "Go Egypt go" tweet running cheer rampid? Did I miss something or is this something with Cairo?

Please let your daughter know that sharing her story helped & inspired my oldest CP who is 11 years old. She suffers from severe migraines and had surgery to remove lesions over the Summer. When my CP has to sit out or take a break at practice she is hard on herself and gets very down. Seeing Jackie an elite Worlds level 5 cheerleader and flyer go through similar struggles gave her a completely new perspective on her challenges. She now feels she can do anything. Thanks!!!!! :)

I am Jackie's mom. Untill now we have felt it respectful to not post or comment on where or why Jacqueline left CJA. However, we feel now since one of her old coaches seems it nesseccary to post and tweet about her we have changed our minds. It is true that Jacqueline left CJA and is also true that she is now on World Cup Odyssey. Jacqueline and our family were very "old school CJA", old school rules and old school traditions; and as everything in life, things change. Jacqueline was the last of the old school girls graduating this year by a 7 year spread. It is true that Jacqueline was replace as center flyer but that is NOT why she left. She did question as to why she was replaced and it was that answer that showed her that maybe she had changed too and made her decision to leave. At no time did Jacqueline ever think she was not replacable and as for not being a team player, Jacqueline would have taken a knee on the back of the mat any time for CJA in a heart beat. I would also like to let anyone know that is interested in joining CJA that it is an amazing program. Not many people know that I from severe anxiety, depression and panic attacks. Patty Ann took my 6 year old after I made her promise not to let Jacqueline turn out like me and turned her into the most amazing young women. Patty Ann taught her confidence, team work, persistance, how to win with grace and lose with class, a work ethic above any I have seen and most of all the ability not to give into fear but to push through fear and find the rewards on the other side. As a result, Jacqueline will be graduating in the top 8% of her class with honors in both the National Honor Society and Italian Honor Society, she is Captian of her Varsity Gymanstics team, a Student Ambassador, Big Sister and on the executive board of SMAC. She does all this while suffering a rare brain defect that causes her daily headaches and extreme fatigue; and all those accomplishments are thanks to PattyAnn and CJA. Now it is time for the new CJA parents and kids to continue the legacy our family was so very blessed to be a part of for 11 years. CJA is as the tv show says "a love like no other" and we are sure that this season will be one of their most successful ever. After all, there ain't no party like a central party!

I respectfully disagree with this. While your cp may not be interested in being the star of the team, I assume she does in fact work to be the best flyer she can be. It is amazing that she is such a team player, but I bet she wouldn't be upset if her coach moved her to point and recognized having her hard work pay off.

Yes she does work as hard as she can. And thanks - she is a team player. She wouldn't be upset but she just doesn't care at all about being point. Seriously.

Please let your daughter know that sharing her story helped & inspired my oldest CP who is 11 years old. She suffers from severe migraines and had surgery to remove lesions over the Summer. When my CP has to sit out or take a break at practice she is hard on herself and gets very down. Seeing Jackie an elite Worlds level 5 cheerleader and flyer go through similar struggles gave her a completely new perspective on her challenges. She now feels she can do anything. Thanks!!!!! :)

Your daughter can do anything. With Jacqueline it just takes some extra thought and modification. Eating earlier, resting before practice and homework after. Most important is the ability to prioritize and lessen stress. Your daughter will continue to be the amazing cheerleader I am sure she is...tell her just to keep pushing through and to smile...life is good.

Your daughter can do anything. With Jacqueline it just takes some extra thought and modification. Eating earlier, resting before practice and homework after. Most important is the ability to prioritize and lessen stress. Your daughter will continue to be the amazing cheerleader I am sure she is...tell her just to keep pushing through and to smile...life is good.

forgot to mention, if you daughter would like to follow Jacqueline on twitter she can at @jackiefabs

I am Jackie's mom. Untill now we have felt it respectful to not post or comment on where or why Jacqueline left CJA. However, we feel now since one of her old coaches seems it nesseccary to post and tweet about her we have changed our minds. It is true that Jacqueline left CJA and is also true that she is now on World Cup Odyssey. Jacqueline and our family were very "old school CJA", old school rules and old school traditions; and as everything in life, things change. Jacqueline was the last of the old school girls graduating this year by a 7 year spread. It is true that Jacqueline was replace as center flyer but that is NOT why she left. She did question as to why she was replaced and it was that answer that showed her that maybe she had changed too and made her decision to leave. At no time did Jacqueline ever think she was not replacable and as for not being a team player, Jacqueline would have taken a knee on the back of the mat any time for CJA in a heart beat. I would also like to let anyone know that is interested in joining CJA that it is an amazing program. Not many people know that I from severe anxiety, depression and panic attacks. Patty Ann took my 6 year old after I made her promise not to let Jacqueline turn out like me and turned her into the most amazing young women. Patty Ann taught her confidence, team work, persistance, how to win with grace and lose with class, a work ethic above any I have seen and most of all the ability not to give into fear but to push through fear and find the rewards on the other side. As a result, Jacqueline will be graduating in the top 8% of her class with honors in both the National Honor Society and Italian Honor Society, she is Captian of her Varsity Gymanstics team, a Student Ambassador, Big Sister and on the executive board of SMAC. She does all this while suffering a rare brain defect that causes her daily headaches and extreme fatigue; and all those accomplishments are thanks to PattyAnn and CJA. Now it is time for the new CJA parents and kids to continue the legacy our family was so very blessed to be a part of for 11 years. CJA is as the tv show says "a love like no other" and we are sure that this season will be one of their most successful ever. After all, there ain't no party like a central party!
Thank you so much for sharing!! I Enjoy the show so much!! Good Luck to you guys!! See you at NCA!! :)

Welcome to the New CA generation~ Claws Out Ya'll!

Jackie is on Odyssey , she is not point flyer and she is happy so we should leave it at that. Both CJA and WorldCup are incredible programs and where she chose to go and why is her business. there was no drama whatsoever and everyone is happy :) Odyssey is incredible this year and is surly gOing tO put On a shOw :) lets gO big O !

Latest posts

Back