All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I am Jackie's mom. Untill now we have felt it respectful to not post or comment on where or why Jacqueline left CJA. However, we feel now since one of her old coaches seems it nesseccary to post and tweet about her we have changed our minds. It is true that Jacqueline left CJA and is also true that she is now on World Cup Odyssey. Jacqueline and our family were very "old school CJA", old school rules and old school traditions; and as everything in life, things change. Jacqueline was the last of the old school girls graduating this year by a 7 year spread. It is true that Jacqueline was replace as center flyer but that is NOT why she left. She did question as to why she was replaced and it was that answer that showed her that maybe she had changed too and made her decision to leave. At no time did Jacqueline ever think she was not replacable and as for not being a team player, Jacqueline would have taken a knee on the back of the mat any time for CJA in a heart beat. I would also like to let anyone know that is interested in joining CJA that it is an amazing program. Not many people know that I from severe anxiety, depression and panic attacks. Patty Ann took my 6 year old after I made her promise not to let Jacqueline turn out like me and turned her into the most amazing young women. Patty Ann taught her confidence, team work, persistance, how to win with grace and lose with class, a work ethic above any I have seen and most of all the ability not to give into fear but to push through fear and find the rewards on the other side. As a result, Jacqueline will be graduating in the top 8% of her class with honors in both the National Honor Society and Italian Honor Society, she is Captian of her Varsity Gymanstics team, a Student Ambassador, Big Sister and on the executive board of SMAC. She does all this while suffering a rare brain defect that causes her daily headaches and extreme fatigue; and all those accomplishments are thanks to PattyAnn and CJA. Now it is time for the new CJA parents and kids to continue the legacy our family was so very blessed to be a part of for 11 years. CJA is as the tv show says "a love like no other" and we are sure that this season will be one of their most successful ever. After all, there ain't no party like a central party!
Well said, I respect you not trashing the gym you left and remembering all PA did for your daughter. Sounds like you are lucky to have been involved with two great programs. I wish you and your daughter all the best for a great, fun and safe season.

Just watched the third ep. Loved how PA addressed the base's performance anxiety and the Facebook drama. What struck me even more was how she took responsibility for the sr 3 & 4 teams feeling left out and jealous of the sr 5, and attempted to bring them all back together as a family. I don't know if CJA took other teams than their sr 5 to Dallas (too lazy to check), but from experience with my cps and never having been on that "top" team in the gym (yet), there is definitely a huge amount of jealousy when the coaches are concentrating all of their efforts on that one team, especially when that top team is falling short of the coaches' expectations at the moment.

Just watched the third ep. Loved how PA addressed the base's performance anxiety and the Facebook drama. What struck me even more was how she took responsibility for the sr 3 & 4 teams feeling left out and jealous of the sr 5, and attempted to bring them all back together as a family. I don't know if CJA took other teams than their sr 5 to Dallas (too lazy to check), but from experience with my cps and never having been on that "top" team in the gym (yet), there is definitely a huge amount of jealousy when the coaches are concentrating all of their efforts on that one team, especially when that top team is falling short of the coaches' expectations at the moment.

I also love that PA went to level 3 and 4 awards instead of being in warmups with level 5. It shows that she really does care about each kid/team in her gym.

Patty Ann seems like a really great coach to me. She's tough, but she really does love those kids. She reminds me a lot of one of my coaches and I feel blessed to have a coach like that!

I loved this episode for so many reasons! The way they take every challenge head on, the nurturing yet tough love for the athletes, the "no drama" talk. Supporting one another was awesome! I'm constantly impressed by every good & bad moment! Once again... Thumbs up!!! :)

Welcome to the New CA generation~ Claws Out Ya'll!

PA is the Bomb!!!!! Would Love to meet her!!! I do however remember her at competitions when I lived in NJ from 2000-2002!! Saw her at many comps those years!...:fro:

I cried when they hit day 2. I just love their girls and their coaches sooo much! Patty Ann is very firm but LOVES what she does. I would love to meet her. I've always been a CJA fan since about 2008. They always performed at Cheersport and you knew it was CJA. They work it

Back