All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

atu7udat.jpg

patty ann gave the "I'll erase you" stare and it gave me everything lol

LOL this is sorta related, but i live in the west coast area, so CJA doesnt come on for another like 2 hours, and i was gonna just turn on CMT because DCC is on, but my parents are all like "jurassic park is better" Like i hate this movie. Dinosaurs scare me. But nooo. So here i am sitting in my room waiting to watch TV. And of course my TV doesnt have any channels about 30. :mad:

LOL this is sorta related, but i live in the west coast area, so CJA doesnt come on for another like 2 hours, and i was gonna just turn on CMT because DCC is on, but my parents are all like "jurassic park is better" Like i hate this movie. Dinosaurs scare me. But nooo. So here i am sitting in my room waiting to watch TV. And of course my TV doesnt have any channels about 30. :mad:
at least you have the ability to watch it live and record it :(

To the person talking about how the music they have isn't their real music... I just listened to it and it basically is. They just had to replace the parts with songs to voiceovers meant to sound like songs. But all the parts they have in TE show are basically the same -

Latest posts

Back