All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I have to say I hope many coaches watch this week's episode and take notes. Especially on the whole Facebook thing. PA did not have to handle it that way but so impressed that she did. She let the one girl know what she did was not to be tolerated but then took the blame and the ownership of her role and then made sure the other parties understood why something like this could happen and how they may be also be responsible. She showed grace and leadership. You know so many times (especially on reality TV) you see the stereotype woman in charge "B****" type persona. Here they are showing to a whole group of young viewers how a woman can be in charge and successful and strong and still show compassion, grace, and humility and take ownership for things that she is responsible for. Truly I continue to impressed with this show and the leadership of PA.

This is my CPs first year on CJA and let me tell you that PA has impressed us with those qualities and then some. We are so glad to be a part of the CJA family!

This is my CPs first year on CJA and let me tell you that PA has impressed us with those qualities and then some. We are so glad to be a part of the CJA family!
If we only lived in NJ would be a bit of a commute for us - very thankful that my girls coach reminds me very much of PA and that style works well for my kids.

Is anyone able to upload another version of Episode 3? I tried watching the first one that was posted but the audio is really out of sync... it's quite confusing to watch haha.

Is anyone able to upload another version of Episode 3? I tried watching the first one that was posted but the audio is really out of sync... it's quite confusing to watch haha.
Can you try watching the 1st ep (page 5), and let me know if those play fine? If so I can cut up the 3rd into 3 parts and see if it works better that way.

Can you try watching the 1st ep (page 5), and let me know if those play fine? If so I can cut up the 3rd into 3 parts and see if it works better that way.

All of the parts for the first episode play perfect for me, so hopefully cutting episode 3 into separate parts will make it play better. Thank you :)

Just finished watching the new ep, and praying for Baby May to stick her stunt has truly become a family affair. Loved that PA brought in Happy & Brandon from Ace to rework the pyramid. Next week they show them at the Return to Atlantis comp - my cp also competed at that one, excited to see it.

Back