All-Star "cheer" On Cmt Offical Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I understand that the handful of CJA girls were on Look What Happens Live last night because Kelly Ripa and Mark Consuelos were the guests, but I was a little embarassed for them having to actually perform a cheer saluting the Real Housewives of NJ.

I swear, the entire cheerleading community of Canada (and everywhere else outside the US) LOVES you for this!

Thanks!
Sweet! Now I just need one of you to send me one the Worlds shirts everybody was wearing, that I failed to get!

More tears! Hit a routine. Cry for joy for your kid b/c they've been trying so hard. Still lose the bid. Been there. It broke my heart for them.
On a happier note, when you come together as a program and cheer each other on, it makes a world of difference in the kids' performances. I always tried to catch all the CEA teams I could at showcase and competition...no matter what the location and level. I made many new friends that way and it made the kids so happy. But, with so many teams, you have to be careful you don't fool around and miss your own daughter's team... Lol

Is it just me or is everyone elses feed getting to the point where the sound is 20s out with the video? Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate you posting it, I just don't know if it is me or not :/
It's not just you, it did that for me too.

Is it just me or is everyone elses feed getting to the point where the sound is 20s out with the video? Don't get me wrong, I really appreciate you posting it, I just don't know if it is me or not :/
I deleted the converted file at this point. So I can't say for sure if it was my conversion from the original file, or something Vimeo did, since I never go back to watch it once it's uploaded.

Is there anybody this *didn't* happen to. If not, what time it is happening for everybody? If it's completely random, it could be a buffering issue based on your connection.

Back