All-Star Cheer Perfection 12/19/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Wow really.. even I can do a front walk over and I haven't tumbled in over 4 years.. really not that complicated.
It's sad. I'm working tucks right now, just got my side aerial, and have a solid multiple back handsprings, but no front walkover. I can't figure it out. I have the least flexible back in the world.

It's sad. I'm working tucks right now, just got my side aerial, and have a solid multiple back handsprings, but no front walkover. I can't figure it out. I have the least flexible back in the world.

Don't feel bad. My cp is working on her full and can't do a pretty FWO to save her life.

I hated that the kids had 1. Not been properly prepared, 2. Not been together very long, 3. different skill levels and ages, 4. their music changed at the very last minute. 5. GOTTEN BLAMED FOR EVERYTHING THAT WENT WRONG. I felt so badly for them. What a waste of time, money and energy - not for the parents, but for the kids. There are so many other, more productive things, that those kids could be doing.
tumblr_lpbxkp6iah1qkfycw.gif

My anxiety level went up over the fact people who have no knowledge of the sport would watch and be like, "Oh gosh! What is this garbage?!?" Trying to find a silver lining here. It is bringing attention to all-star cheer...any publicity is good publicity? (I'm grasping at straws here, I know!!)
Ha! I just saw your name and was like 'Did I type this?' Almost the same name.

Don't you just hate that :p. This is why you can never change your avi as most of us can't because of the recognition factor.
Yes, I see and I just changed my avi few days ago when I saw this Jersey Strong pic. Not Facebook, so I guess there will be no changing the profile pic! Really funny because at first I thought I wrote it, but couldn't remember. :confused:

Can someone tell me the next time this episode will be airing? I missed it and i really want to watch it so i can know what you guys are talking about.
I'm going to assume it was as bad as the first episode....

Can someone tell me the next time this episode will be airing? I missed it and i really want to watch it so i can know what you guys are talking about.
I'm going to assume it was as bad as the first episode....

You can watch the full episode on tlc website

A running commentary of things I don't understand while watching the show:
1. AN INVITATION TO THE US FINALS!? That is probably the easiest thing to do. So, probably a decent goal for this team.
2. What kind of coach/owner allows parents to sit that closely to the mat let alone coach their child. Especially with that youth age, having parents there is the worst thing you can do probably.
3. Ann and Torann remind me of a specific mother-daughter pair I know. And if you can't relate, you're lying.
4. Since when is the ATHLETE lockerroom the parent's office? Meetings with their kids, yelling at eachother.. why don't they just move the parent chairs in there and put cubbies next to the mats?
5. What coach teaches a parent how to spot tumbling? Irresponsible on so many levels. If that kid gets hurt it is asking for a lawsuit.
6. "It's way more than just a backhandspring" but that's the only thing that this team really does well....
7. How did they just not burn a CD? An iPhone is not a reliable source.. What if you get a text during the performance. The few times my coaches HAD to do that at practice it messed up the music/routine. And every time I ever competed, my coaches had at least two CDs.. if not more.
8. I love how the mothers act like they are coaches/judges. Y'all truly are experts.

Overall, I actually really like RD but I'm not a fan of Alicia. RD seems like a genuinely good coach.

you say that now...that, my dear, is 45 minutes of your life you won't get back.
Haha!! I really wanted to see it, so i can be on the same page as you guys.

It wasn't horrible, i guess.
The coach isn't as bad as i thought
The moms are rediculous, though.

Overall, i have to agree with that one statement about it supposed to be about the drama. (like T&T)

Back