All-Star Cheer Perfection 12/19/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Sorry, I used the wrong word. I didn't mean they weren't competitive, I know Y2 is a huge division. What I mean to say (and sorry that I didn't make this clearer before) is that they're younger kids and the way their coach yells at them and threatens to replace them all the time is slightly ridiculous. It's one thing to be strict and keep them in line, get them to be as sharp and as clean as possible, and yell when they drop a flyer to the ground multiple times but she takes threats and yelling to an extreme for kids of that age... Sorry that I made it sound like I was talking down to level 2. I really wasn't. I've been on level 2 before and I know how difficult and competitive it can get.

Sorry, I used the wrong word. I didn't mean they weren't competitive, I know Y2 is a huge division. What I mean to say (and sorry that I didn't make this clearer before) is that they're younger kids and the way their coach yells at them and threatens to replace them all the time is slightly ridiculous. It's one thing to be strict and keep them in line, get them to be as sharp and as clean as possible, and yell when they drop a flyer to the ground multiple times but she takes threats and yelling to an extreme for kids of that age... Sorry that I made it sound like I was talking down to level 2. I really wasn't. I've been on level 2 before and I know how difficult and competitive it can get.

No worries! I agree - the yelling is a bit much.

I tried not to comment about this show because as bad as it is I cant turn the channel. Sad I know.:( My biggest issue right now is parents of some these kids making fan pages on facebook for their child. This is already a big issue in cheer, I would never make a random fan page for my 11 year old. Ok rant over.

I don't understand why this girl with a double is worrying about being on a youth level 2 team. It makes no sense... The coach makes me mad, too. Why do you yell that much at 9 and 10 year old kids. It's level 2, it's not that difficult or competitive. Calm yourself. And the whole making it to US Finals thing. What? It's not even hard to make it there. It's not worlds. You could go out on the mat, do a forward roll and a floor level lib and still make it.
it's cheer perfection :D everything which is crazy, not making sense, annoying, and blah blah is "normal" in this kind of show. btw, is there any award for The Worst Reality TV Show of The Year in US? i strongly recommend this show to be on nominee. not only that, i will vote it and ask my friends to do the same thing haha :D

Those ratchet movie theater chairs have got to go.

OK what the heck does "ratchet" mean? Cp has started using it after hearing it from one of her "cheerlebrity" friends at a competition. Now everything is "ratchet" to her! I am guessing it means something is tacky or unfabulous?
I have to say putting the momma drama aside, this show does do a great job at spotlighting what small gyms are like. Our gym in AZ was the bomb when it came to local comps and Nationals like US Finals...but we would never step foot in NCA because we would have our butts handed to us. Big fish in a little pond. Only a handful of gyms out of the thousands in this country will actually go to Worlds, even fewer will actually make 2nd day. So it's nice to see a gym covered that represents a large percentage of gyms out there.

it's cheer perfection :D everything which is crazy, not making sense, annoying, and blah blah is "normal" in this kind of show. btw, is there any award for The Worst Reality TV Show of The Year in US? i strongly recommend this show to be on nominee. not only that, i will vote it and ask my friends to do the same thing haha :D
True that! The prize for them will be taking the show off the air!

OK what the heck does "ratchet" mean? Cp has started using it after hearing it from one of her "cheerlebrity" friends at a competition. Now everything is "ratchet" to her! I am guessing it means something is tacky or unfabulous?
I have to say putting the momma drama aside, this show does do a great job at spotlighting what small gyms are like. Our gym in AZ was the bomb when it came to local comps and Nationals like US Finals...but we would never step foot in NCA because we would have our butts handed to us. Big fish in a little pond. Only a handful of gyms out of the thousands in this country will actually go to Worlds, even fewer will actually make 2nd day. So it's nice to see a gym covered that represents a large percentage of gyms out there.

Ratchet=ghetto.

I wonder why in the previews that they show level 3, back tucks, and level 4, kick dbles, and then they show a barely level 2 for the show? What is the point? Wouldn't you want to show the talent that you have in the gym? Hope they bring back CJA again!

I wonder why in the previews that they show level 3, back tucks, and level 4, kick dbles, and then they show a barely level 2 for the show? What is the point? Wouldn't you want to show the talent that you have in the gym? Hope they bring back CJA again!
sorry level 5 skills

Back