All-Star Cheer Perfection 12/19/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

FWIW, even if the gym has a senior 5 (not restricted), the youth-aged girls can't be on it. So maybe those girls with fulls are just on the best team they can be on.
Right? Senior 5 has a bottom age of 12?

Also, maybe they can tumble but they can't stunt, so they shouldn't be at a higher level yet--even if there is a Junior 3, 4, or 5.

I am making stuff up--left, right, and center--but the show is actually ridiculous. Nobody should want outsiders to see this, ever!

Cassadee isn't on a higher level team because CTR doesn't offer a higher level/level 5 team. Looks like the highest they have (excluding Open 6) is Junior 3.
I'm sure they could field one, but it seems as if sandbagging is the trend here.

They have a senior coed 4 as well. Which casadee is on.
Ohh I didn't catch that.. Sr 4 coed hasn't competed yet I guess! I was looking at the results from the JamFest they talked about on their Facebook page and the only Sr team that competed from them was a level 2.

Ohh I didn't catch that.. Sr 4 coed hasn't competed yet I guess! I was looking at the results from the JamFest they talked about on their Facebook page and the only Sr team that competed from them was a level 2.
Yeah, in arkansas you can only exhibition until after high school states which was last weekend, if you have any high school competitive members on the team.

I got not one but 2 text messages last night from gymnastics friends watching this show and quizzing me as to WHY I would transition to cheer. I tried to explain that this was a "dramatic interpretation" of how it really is. (i.e. "staged") Unfortunately this show does everything we don't need in terms of how the "real world" perceives this sport. I also will add that the technique these kids on this show have is not very good. Coach should be worried less with parents and threats and spend a whole season on just proper body placement and conditioning! (The parents could probably benefit from a sit-up or two as well.) But yeah, my guess is we will all tune in next week. :rolleyes:

When my cp was on youth team, there was a group of moms we called "the full club". They sat over in the corner and u didn't go over until ur cp got a full. And if ur cp lost that full, ur were out. Those moms would openly talk about the kids and even openly question why some were on the team. No one said anything to them. A few of us stayed away when our cp's got their fulls but there were some that wanted to sit with them so badly. Not at that gym anymore but have heard the "club" is still going strong.

That's probably the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.........and I've been around the block a time or 3.

Cheer Perfection is like watching a train wreck in progress...I knew it was going to be bad. I find it comical that in the show opening they state "youth silver" is trying to make it to US Finals ummm compete at any jamfest comp and you will.

I have had the unfortunate displeasure of seeing parents like that in action. I have always said the owner/coaches fuel those those types of parents and behaviors.

Just checked out their fb page and looking at the status on meet times for teams...I have questions...what does be 75% and 90% ready mean???? lol #ijs

I watched the individual and I just want her to stand with her legs all the way together at any point in this routine...even from the start they are separated and never get back together after jumps or before a transition...these are those little things that some coaches never do and then they don't get it when they place lower then desired...ok rant over...

Back