All-Star Cheer Perfection 12/19/12

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

The bottom line is it is a TV show and some of the show is scripted. If there was not drama it would not be watched. The sad truth is, there are teams today who have their level 5's compete level 2. This show just sends a bad name to everyone involved in cheer. All I can say- is I appreciate my cp's gym more than ever!

Exactly on the drama part. Even if I were watching a show about baseball dads, I would extend the courtesy of allowing for the increased drama for TV. Hopefully others will do the same for cheer (HA! I can dream right?)

And sadly we have run into teams where level 5 athletes cross down to level 2. But that's another thread...

After reading all of this, I noticed the website is down and the FB page doesn't list Youth Silver... just silly for attention if you want my opinion. Either it's a real team or not, who has time for this silliness?

It is so weird. It's like pick a team you already have... just makes me think this show is even worse then it already is. Reality can have some real elements. I actually shut it off as I posed earlier.. will watch when I can fast forward through commercials.

Wasn't one of the girls actually too old for youth? (Was it Alaina?). I vaguely remember something like this the last time the show was on.

Am I the only one that suspects this team was put together entirely based on which moms agreed to bring the drama? I think they wanted a Dance Moms feel, so lining up the "right" :eek: kind of moms was the priority. Then they just slapped the kids together and called 'em level 2.

cause they don't exist and are pretty much just picked from other teams for the sake of tv.

it is all fake.
4j3yty.jpg

Back