All-Star Cheer Perfection At Usasf

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Dec 15, 2009
I was just told by a friend who is at the USASF conference in Texas that Cheer Perfection is filming there today.

Apparently, USASF did not notify those attending until this morning and approached it that they are trying to show the positive side of the business. As much as I wish this was true, I am very skeptic of anything appearing on tv in a positive light (this is reality tv after all), based on what I have seen so far.

I was just curious how others feel about this. To me, even of the intentions were in good manner, I feel as if USASF is promoting a show that is already too negative for any good to come out of.

I agree, I HOPE that something with substance makes the cut, but all of my logically guesses are telling me no.

I will be very excited if good comes out of it, however, if it ends up a hot mess I will be very disapointed in USASF as the odds do not seem to be on their favor.

I was just told by a friend who is at the USASF conference in Texas that Cheer Perfection is filming there today.

Apparently, USASF did not notify those attending until this morning and approached it that they are trying to show the positive side of the business. As much as I wish this was true, I am very skeptic of anything appearing on tv in a positive light (this is reality tv after all), based on what I have seen so far.

I was just curious how others feel about this. To me, even of the intentions were in good manner, I feel as if USASF is promoting a show that is already too negative for any good to come out of.

Wish I wasn't speechless I would have so much to say.

In defense of the USASF, and going along with Mamarazzi 's hope, maybe if there is some footage of CP attending the meeting they will actually show some professionalism. There certainly shouldn't be any horrific mama drama in that footage. Let's all hope for the best. I definitely expect the worst....but I'll hope for the best.

This is misinformation. While RD was here, he was attending the conference just like anyone else. The show was going to be a topic at a round table but due to some big news, that was cancelled. I don't have the entire story, but I do believe that RD was trying to get a petition signed to have the show cancelled, and Angi announced that RD was talking to his lawyers to see if they could get out of the show. I haven't talked with him since to verify this though.

This is misinformation. While RD was here, he was attending the conference just like anyone else. The show was going to be a topic at a round table but due to some big news, that was cancelled. I don't have the entire story, but I do believe that RD was trying to get a petition signed to have the show cancelled, and Angi announced that RD was talking to his lawyers to see if they could get out of the show. I haven't talked with him since to verify this though.
This is a little bit like my sister's cousin's manicurist said that she heard________but you know what? In this case I hope the manicurist was right. #justsayin I think I have been using twitter to much. I am having a hash tag compulsion #sorry :oops:

Back