All-Star Cheer Perfection At Usasf

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

drewpate what was the big news that got the round table cancelled? That would've been great TV if it were anything like some of the round table discussions I've participated in.

Also, I figured RD (and Alisha?) were there as typical attendees of the conference so that wasn't misinforming to me. I assumed they showed up and the cameras were with them and maybe the USASF wasn't alerted until then. At that point, they would probably approve filming simply because it would show that there's a business/professional side to this sport that the show hadn't portrayed.

Those were my assumptions that I gleaned from the information. I may be totally off base.

drewpate what was the big news that got the round table cancelled? That would've been great TV if it were anything like some of the round table discussions I've participated in.

Also, I figured RD (and Alisha?) were there as typical attendees of the conference so that wasn't misinforming to me. I assumed they showed up and the cameras were with them and maybe the USASF wasn't alerted until then. At that point, they would probably approve filming simply because it would show that there's a business/professional side to this sport that the show hadn't portrayed.

Those were my assumptions that I gleaned from the information. I may be totally off base.

Sorry I wasn't clear, it was a long night last night lOl bur Angi's announcement that he was talking to the lawyers and trying to get the show cancelled was the announcement. I do not know if he was successful in that (as the camera crew was apparently supposed to start today for the coed 6) The camera crew was never here however, nor do I believe the USASF would have allowed them had they been. RD also was planning on just sending coaches who had to cancel last minute so he came instead. Alisha was not here.

This is a little bit like my sister's cousin's manicurist said that she heard________but you know what? In this case I hope the manicurist was right. #justsayin I think I have been using twitter to much. I am having a hash tag compulsion #sorry :oops:
Am I the only one that just heard Dark Helmet tell Lonestar about his "sister's brother's, uncle's, cousin's former roommate?"

:eek: Oh boy. They couldn't have promoted "Cheer" on CMT? Now THAT is a true show that shows the REAL sport of Cheer, not "Cheer Perfection" :confused:
Uggh! Cheer Perfection show needs to go away but sadly in today's society watching a train wreck of a show is highly encouraged ie. toddler's and tiaras:deadhorse: , cheer perfection:banghead: and let's not forget honey boo-boo :cookie:

Uggh! Cheer Perfection show needs to go away but sadly in today's society watching a train wreck of a show is highly encouraged ie. toddler's and tiaras:deadhorse: , cheer perfection:banghead: and let's not forget honey boo-boo :cookie:
now don't bring honey boo boo into this, that's quality TV!

Back