Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

agree with saving seats
too much shoulder shimmying
tongues out
obvious favoritism by the coach (like when the same girl is pt flyer, pt jumper, pt dancer etc)
every team using the same music (only girl in the world)

oh, and definitely when the parents of the first place team start screaming and jumping when the #2 team is announced... classless.

4. Saving more than 1 seat in the parent viewing area.[/quote]

I was at a competition where this one mom walked to the center section with a roll of crate paper ribbon and roped off the WHOLE ENTIRE center section for their parents....who weren't even there for another 3 hours into the comp. Ugh!

^^^^^^^^^That is when you go to one of the event workers and tell them, they will usually tell the offending party they can't do that. But it never ceases to amaze me how rude people can be about this. The announcers will come on every so often and say do not save seats and people just ignore it completely. At NCA, there were two seats in the front row on the edge that had a sweater laying across both seats. The seats were right next to a big group of people from one gym, so I assumed they were theirs. Lo and behold, an hour and a half later a couple from an unrelated gym came and sat there right before their team came on. The brazenness just stuns me. And I don't care if people save 2 or 3 seats right next to them. But also at NCA one group had a person every third seat or so and claimed all the rest so that they basically were saving 4 entire rows with about 12 people. And let me tell you - one man was RUDE about it.

LOVED this thread! :D you pretty much summed up all off mine :eek: but i hate when people bend their legs in jumps... grr! STRETCH dammit! x

When girls bows are floppy and are just kinda laying on-top of their head. I just want to get bobby pins and pin it up! Also, when flyers aren't flexible enough, and can barely pull their stretches and during jump sequences when theres one or two people who are off time.

Latest posts

Back