Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't stand it when a group messes up in a stunt and it comes down and everyone is like "ahh omg did you see what I did?" "this is what happened" "that was so funny"
Seriously. Shut up and try it again.
Also it doesn't help if there's people spotting and they join in...it's not your stunt, don't distract us.

And that's my rant, hahaha.
I find that extremely helpful.

1. When uniforms do not fit right!!!!! I.e. too short of skirts. Tops are too short and you see the bra you're wearing underneath. Getting a size small skirt/shorts when you really should be in a medium. etc

2. When the uniforms aren't flattering to everyone on the team. We all don't have 6 packs here.

3. Idk if this counts but when skirts are super low on the hips and you see birth control patches. it just looks tacky. (but I commend you for using some kind of protection)

4. Tattoos hanging out of uniforms. I just have never liked that.

This was probably already said but when people dont show up to practice for a few weeks, then come back and think they run the place.

1. When uniforms do not fit right!!!!! I.e. too short of skirts. Tops are too short and you see the bra you're wearing underneath. Getting a size small skirt/shorts when you really should be in a medium. etc

2. When the uniforms aren't flattering to everyone on the team. We all don't have 6 packs here.

3. Idk if this counts but when skirts are super low on the hips and you see birth control patches. it just looks tacky. (but I commend you for using some kind of protection)

4. Tattoos hanging out of uniforms. I just have never liked that.

Never saw birth control patches but WOW!!! LMAO! I think the shorts as part of the uniform are horrible...........even this smallest girl looks like she has fat hanging out of the sides even though they don't have any fat on their bodies.

Well I didnt read through them all but the one mom that can never seem to be on time to a competition. If 34 other moms can get their child there on time...try harder to be there at the specified time...with hair and make up done.

-When people call tumbling, gymnastics. Gymnastics is a whole different sport, not just tumbling.

-When people complain that their jumps suck but don't condition them at all

-When you're more flexibile than your flyer...and almost all the flyers

-Freshman and new cheerleaders who think they know everything..but don't

-People who cheer because they think it's easy or we're just there to jump around and look "cute"

- when cheerleaders have tattoos or piercings showing during practice/comps
- when people walk around in sports bras and spanks at comps
- when people say cheerleading isn't a sport
- when, as a flyer, people tell me i give up. OBVI IF IM GETTING IN THE AIR IM TRYING.
- when i perform at 9am and awards aren't until 11pm
- when awards take forever
- when other teams giveyou dirty looks because you're competing against them

UGH!

when the flyer is constantly falling out of stunts because she isnt tight and not squeezing anything but the coach thinks its the bases fault when it really isnt!!

-When a stunt falls at the beginning of the stunt, and they make no effort to get it back up
-When teams put up people who aren't flexible at all
-When someone gets hurt and everyone just stops. You're supposed to keep going.
-When teams have a pyramid with only three groups
-When a flyer falls and no one even tries to catch them

Back