Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-when you clearly landed but you decide to put your hands down
- bent wrist
-flyers who dont smile
- and pretty much everything the first girl said

-when a stunt falls & everyone gasps, but that flyer wasnt doing her job. -_-
- when people backHEADspring. :/

i forgot one. when someone does a roundoff full & the roundoff goess one way but the full goes the other :confused:

- People who assume that teams can just automatically find enough talented, already trained boys who can jump, stunt and tumble to enter into large coed. Unless you want to personally foot the bill for training, uniforms, competition fees, hotel stays, food, etc for these boys let each program make the teams that work for them. Sorry if that means they have to change divisions.
- People who can see what is wrong with everyone else program but theirs.
-People who assume all janky tumbling is due to bad coaching. A lot of times it is due to kids not listening to coaches how to fix it, listening to other kids tell them how to throw stuff, or listening to mom to hurry up and learn some new skills or else. I dont think it should be in a routine until it can be thrown with regularly with no deductions. But then you enter into a whole different area of needing numbers to hot the score sheet and the cheer coaches determine they would rather take the skill and get the technique deduction than to not have the skill at all.
- People who can give Gym A the benefit of the doubt of cleaning up/getting better as the year goes on but rips Gym B as being a hot mess and needing to go into a lower division or simply merge with another program.
-People who have to start drama where there is none. Some gyms don't want to be drawn into drama wars - they just want to compete fairly and mind their business. Why start a fight? If they ignore you, take that as a sign and focus on building up your program instead of trying to bring other programs down.
- Posting videos of other teams/programs. Post your own team - let them post theirs when they are ready or if they want to. There is no "cash reward" for posting a hidden team video.
- Disclaimers having to be posted on almost every post in every thread involving CEA -either for them or against them. I am sure there must be award for that somewhere.

- When bases don't catch their fliers
- slow award ceremonies (totally agree with you on this one)
- When fliers spin straight up like pencils in double downs
- When people are late for competitions
- Unflexible fliers
- When flyers blame their bases for everything
- When coaches overreact
- When people stand in front of you when you are trying to watch a team (I agree with this one too)

Seat savers saving rows of seats and no on sits there for hour, people walking around during routines, and people standing blocking view of floor and screens.

Sent from my M865 using Tapatalk

-when a flyer can pull the most beautiful body positions on the ground, but when they get in the air they hold their ankle in their heel stretch, barely pull a scorpion etc.
-when coaches never fixes someones individual motions when they are way off from the rest of the teams
-when the stunt goes wrong and the flyer yells at the bases..maybe if you actually held your weight we could get our job done easier
-obnoxious facials

people standing in aisles while youre trying to watch routines, 7 yr old flyers on senior teams when you know the gym has wide range of teams, ugg boots at awards

when you walk into a cheer comp and everyone stares at you because you know your good.
when a tumbler doesn't move out of the way of another tumbler and they almost hit one another.
when you read the score sheets and it says "some girls look lost." then you look at the video and know exactly who.
when a bow falls out of your hair
when a stunt prones.
cocky teams
slow judging
ugly to no glitter
ugly uniforms
no enthusiasm in routines
girls who have SO MUCH ATTITUDE, JUST STOP.

i have so many more but i can't think of them at the top of my head :)

Back