Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Yes, PLD's cheerleaders were practicing 27 hours a week to prepare for states (not even Nationals, but states) a couple of years back.
I adore my CP's HS team and think the coach has done a great job in the past 3 years, but they are not that hardcore! From a school with no team to making it to regionals (can't get school terms correct yet), she has done a great job IMO! My cp will be a senior next year and it would be great if our team makes it to states!

I adore my CP's HS team and think the coach has done a great job in the past 3 years, but they are not that hardcore! From a school with no team to making it to regionals (can't get school terms correct yet), she has done a great job IMO! My cp will be a senior next year and it would be great if our team makes it to states!
In Kentucky, cheer is more than a matter of life or death. :p

And your daughter's coach sounds amazing! It's difficult to take a program that far in such a short time.

In Kentucky, cheer is more than a matter of life or death. :p

And your daughter's coach sounds amazing! It's difficult to take a program that far in such a short time.
I can imagine...here in Michigan it's a lot different. I honestly give her coach big props. She really has put together a very good team and is very ethical also. If I knew how to post a video I would?!? They are not all stars nor ready to compete nationally yet but as they gain more experience I'm sure they will be great! Look at my middle CP's all star gym @Worlds last season! Very proud of their team:)

Favoritism at practice is a big one! But also girls that yell "wooh" all the time....that is not how we cheer! Another thing is when girls( I'm talking over 13) don't wear thongs under their span lies and uniforms and you can see underwear lines! It drives me crazy! Haha

Favoritism at practice is a big one! But also girls that yell "wooh" all the time....that is not how we cheer! Another thing is when girls( I'm talking over 13) don't wear thongs under their span lies and uniforms and you can see underwear lines! It drives me crazy! Haha
I am way too uncomfortable asking my parents to buy me a thong...

Back