Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

idk if someone brought it up...when All Star hates on High School cheer I do both and love it...but I don't get the hate.lol. Especially since my cheer teams works just has hard if not harder then some all star teams. This goes both ways to

- bent and really crooked backhand springs
-boring motions
- when flyers aren't tight
- bad music
- when the flyers aren't flexible
-when stunts fall
- when someone forgets their motions

-When other teams sit in front of you while your trying to watch YOUR gyms team compete
-When flyers cry/pout when they're put with "the wrong bases"
-When there's a dorito in a flyers scorpian
-When flyers OR bases act like they know everything there is to flyiong/basing
-When there's something wrong with the same person EVERY practice
-ridiculously slow and awful music

I can't stand it when at competition when girls get off stage and they take there arms out of there sleeves so there just dangling sleeves! It looks soo bad!

When a team just casually walks off the stage after their routine. Maybe I'm old school, and I know you're tired, but show alittle spirit and showmanship til you are off the stage.
But conversely, it looks ridiculous to me when a team has a mediocre performance but goes crazy tackling each other, weeping and falling to the floor like they just won the lottery. The most appropriate reaction is somewhere in the middle.

• When you get a new stunt group and your bases don't want to stunt you so they give zero effort and blame it all on you. i'm pulling up, staying tight. keeping my butt and chest in, not toeing, not heeling, and you usually hold a flyer 2x my size. Obviously you aren't trying.
  • Visible tattoos
  • When bases are more flexible than their flyer

My Pet Peeves:
  • Flyers that make backspots hold them up
  • Flyers that are so rude to their backspot
  • When you try to talk to a team and they ignore you
  • When backspots get blamed for everything
I have a lot more but it'll be a novel

I hate when you get injured 3 days b4 the first comp of the season.
I hate when people are rude and snobbie when they arent even that good
Ex: why this why that, they should do this and do that!
Its always the people that are flower pots or ppl. that dont even cheer
I hate when u hit stunts or tumbling durring all your practices and then wanna get to comp and fall all oveer the place .lol.
OMG i deff hate this one .lol.( When you have friends on a diff team, and they want u to watch and support them like they did for you, and like the ppl from that gym say excuse me but this is our gym going on next not world cup, so can you please)...... yes that happend 2 weeks ago at athletic championship bahaahhah

i like watching WC im on Spirit Explosion so if you ever want to watch us you can come into our viewing area!! we're just super crazy though

Back