Cheer Pet Peeves?

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

-I hate when people say that they wish they were flexible yet they never stretch.
-When people think they're better than they really are. ex: This one girl always makes fun of another girl's tumbling skills yet she can't even do a cartwheel...
-When your coach spots you on the opposite side. I don't even know how to tumble anymore.
-Those days when you feel extra heavy when you tumble...maybe that's just me.
-Peeing when tumbling..
-When you're doing 360s and your flyer decides to stomp on your face...Every.Single.Time.
-When newbies try to tell you how to cheer when you've been a cheerleader for 10 years.
-When my bases tell me they swear I've gained 10lbs. If I gained 10lbs I'd probably be fat.

When you are parked in the parking lot, waiting in your car in the rain for practice to end and that one mom pulls up to the front doors of the gym and decides to wait for her cp there. Don't you think we would all like to do that? Dont you think there's a reason we didn't?

I hate when people:

Think they're better than they really are.
Try to one-up everyone on their team.
Have sucky motions.
Don't walk clean.
Say they're on a team they really aren't on.
Roll their shorts 3 times to look "cool," but they really look like a slut.
Try to make it look like they have boobs and a butt.
COCKY PEOPLE.

i hate it when coacher put younger kids on an older level team just because the kid has the skill, and their not mature enough for the team.

i hate when people outside of cheer ask if i can flip. honestly. its called a tuck. also i don't like when people give up before they've even fought for it, because that what cheer is all about. the worst is the news reports on cheer, because most of the time they either focus on '"You won't find them on the sidelines with pom poms!"' (already said) or when they focus on how dangerous it is! its a sport; tell people that...

Back