All-Star Cheer Power 2012 World Bid

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

So is it true that to be eligible for the bid you had to attend a cheerpower event?

In order to qualify for a World Bid at the Midwest Nationals a program must have previously competed with American Cheer Power during the 2011-2012 season or bring a minimum of 2 competing teams.

No clue xo sarah do you know?
Well.. I went through the list (and they added a couple more teams to the schedule today), and made a list from what I could find from past events. The only teams I couldn't find bringing 2+ teams or their program attended a previous event were Iowa Allstars Blaze (Sm Sr 5), Ohio Explosion C4 (Med Sr 5), All Star Legacy (Sm Coed 5), and Spirit Athletics Revolution (IOC5). I could be off a bit, but that might help narrow it down if anyone finds out they attended another event since none of them are bringing any other teams.

From what I could find going for the 3 at large bids in the senior 5 divisions:

Small Co-Ed:
The Cheer Center
American Elite Encore
Matrix Onyx
Champs Central Lucky Stars Galaxy

Medium Co-Ed:
Cheer Illinois Athletics Pressure
Midwest Cheer Elite Thundercats
Indiana All Stars Witches

Small:
Top Notch Queens
Pittsburgh Poison Venom
Matrix Lady X
Integrity Cheer Elite Velocity

Medium:
Pittsburgh Superstars Super Models
Michigan Xtreme
Ohio Explosion C4

And going for the 3 at large bids in the International divisions:

Io5:
FCA Gems Onyx
Fire and Ice White out

Ioc5:
Fusion 5 Guns and Roses
Matrix Co-X
Indiana All Stars Royalty
Step 1 Phenomenon
Core Athletix Black Steel

Ioc6:
South Central Xtreme
Cheer and Tumble Studio Bengals
Fame VIPS

Teams with an at large going for PAID:

Small Co-Ed:
Fire and Ice Hail
Michigan Xtreme Legacy
All Star Legacy
Core Athletix Black Diamonds

Medium Co-ed:
Kentucky All Stars
Step 1

Small:
FCA Gems Rubies
Ohio Extreme Intensity
BCE Pride
Step 1

Medium:
American Elite Celebrity
Pittsburgh Superstars SuperModels already have a partial paid bid.

I am sorry for accusation. I am unsure of what to believe now because that accusation was made from girls on Diamonds themselves saying that there are going to be 5 or so crossovers to Onyx to get a bid, and just as many on Rubies to attempt the full paid. I hope this is not true as that would reflect very poorly on the gym as a whole. Good luck in Columbus this weekend!

From what I also understand there are some crossovers from Diamonds to Onyx in an attempt to get a bid this weekend. It may be untrue but this is also what I heard as quoted above. I do know that there are 2 Diamonds on Rubies and yes they have been on the team since the first competition and I believe they are their only doubles, there may be 1 more though??

Good luck to everyone in Columbus this weekend!!

From what I also understand there are some crossovers from Diamonds to Onyx in an attempt to get a bid this weekend. It may be untrue but this is also what I heard as quoted above. I do know that there are 2 Diamonds on Rubies and yes they have been on the team since the first competition and I believe they are their only doubles, there may be 1 more though??

Good luck to everyone in Columbus this weekend!!

Yes...I was wrong earlier in saying there were no Diamonds on Rubies...there are the 2 girls that have crossed over all year. The Rubies goal was to go to Worlds...they know they may not make it to Saturday. There are several crossovers to Onyx from Diamonds...I don't know how many. The reason for this is that a few girls quit within the last couple of months...don't get me started on this topic. I have no idea how the coaches will replace those girls if they get a bid. I wish Diamonds were going this weekend...its going to be a good competition!

Yes...I was wrong earlier in saying there were no Diamonds on Rubies...there are the 2 girls that have crossed over all year. The Rubies goal was to go to Worlds...they know they may not make it to Saturday. There are several crossovers to Onyx from Diamonds...I don't know how many. The reason for this is that a few girls quit within the last couple of months...don't get me started on this topic. I have no idea how the coaches will replace those girls if they get a bid. I wish Diamonds were going this weekend...its going to be a good competition!

Yes, I have since heard that there are some Diamonds crossing over to Onyx. I guess my question for the original poster would be, what's the big deal? I can think of at least 6 girls who crossed over from Sr. 5 at another local gym for their open team to get a bid. I'm sure it's done often and is well within the rules.

Back